Dear Jordan Miller: "I Care a Lot" movie and #FreeBritney

Hi Jordan Miller,

We should take this opportunity that this movie is being talked about right now, and use this to start the conversation about FreeBritney! Jordan should be smart  about this and start this narrative so that other media outlets will follow.   Something like new netflix movie " I care a lot" shows conservatorship abuse and how it shed's light on Britney Spear's Legal battle and the #FreeBritney movement.  Heck  even one of the stars of the film posted about #freebritney, This is basically free publicity. So cmon Jordie!:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

MV5BYWU2ZTRhNDMtMWYxMC00ZTVkLThjZmItZGY4

• Love 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give this a watch today 🙏 

Hi Jordan Miller, We should take this opportunity that this movie is being talked about right now, and use this to start the conversation about FreeBritney! Jordan should be smart  about this and

After watching the movie, it's scary to think what really goes under the scenes. There are lots of scenes that shows how the "caregivers" can easily  force drugs into the Conservatee to just make them

After watching the movie, it's scary to think what really goes under the scenes. There are lots of scenes that shows how the "caregivers" can easily  force drugs into the Conservatee to just make them compliant.  It made me think of this picture, when Brintey was just released from the psychiatric facility which she seemed so drugged out of her mind. It's just so sad.  

d3207ea02698e36eaa6f4fcb39c27b91

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Yes this was a good movie n very oddly free Britney 

this is what the actress wrote on her ig Read her caption.

They nailed it. I just hope there's a lot more articles connecting the movie and the #Freebritney movement. I mean we should really ride on the movies momentum and use that to inform people about what Britney is going through. If people see this movie, which a lot of people had, they would be interested to check in on the whole situation. There are lots of parallels in the movie and what Britney might be going through and has gone through. It's so surreal and scary but it made sense how we saw her become like a "zombie" and the abrupt cancellation of domination, to the paralegal who phoned in on podcast girls and etc. 

• Love 1