Actress who stars in Conservatorship abuse film 'I Care A Lot' supports FREE BRITNEY!

• Community Super Mods

btw, in 2015 she wore the same dress that Britney wore at the VMAs

eiza-britney.jpg

I'm glad she's making it in the US. She's also had her own criticism from her looks (because apparently she had some plastic surgery) to the fact that she's had several relationships, or at least has been seen with many different guys in a relatively short period of time, and yeah, people are always talking **** about her, when she's been nothing but a hard worker.

I've never been a huge fan, but I think she doesn't deserve so much hate. It's like, Mexican people should feel more proud of her, but apparently that's something very hard to do for most people, especially when it's about a young, successful woman. 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Related:  

That is the 2nd movie i saw with Rosemund Pike. And honestly she is so annoyngly good on portraying that psycho type of women.  FreeBritney

Just finished it. I heard it's really popular on Netflix so this will no doubt contribute to the ever-growing discourse surrounding conservatorship abuse and #FreeBritney. I'm just so sorry to our que

Posted Images