Actress who stars in Conservatorship abuse film 'I Care A Lot' supports FREE BRITNEY!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Related:  

That is the 2nd movie i saw with Rosemund Pike. And honestly she is so annoyngly good on portraying that psycho type of women.  FreeBritney

Just finished it. I heard it's really popular on Netflix so this will no doubt contribute to the ever-growing discourse surrounding conservatorship abuse and #FreeBritney. I'm just so sorry to our que

Posted Images

Just now, zenden said:

That is the 2nd movie i saw with Rosemund Pike. And honestly she is so annoyngly good on portraying that psycho type of women. 

FreeBritney

Was the first one Gone Girl? She's amazing in that!

I need to watch this film though!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Watching now and it is insane how easy it is to put someone in a conservatorship. I hope that when Britney is freed it blows the whole conservatorship fraud away and that we continue to make better strides toward understanding mental health and competency. Wild how she accidentally became the face of a movement.

• Love 2