Britney - "Let's give them something to talk about"

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am surprised more of us fans don't talk about this gem! It was a long time since Britney spoke to us like this. I think she had more to say as well! And she sang live! Those vocals are everythi

I’m sure Britney had it her way she’d pull a reverse Taylor Swift and become a rock/country act.

I loved this moment!  POM really was bringing the 'old' Britney back personality wise and her confidence as a performer!

I don't know how to feel about this performance. I'd rather hear Britney sing her own songs live. I'm pretty sure she could sing a lot of her own material live decently. Nobody expects it to be perfect.  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Normally I'm not texting negative about Britney's appearance because she's one of the most beautiful person of the world. But damn thats the ugliest effin' leotard I've ever seen. :enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 1

I always appreciated that she took a few minutes on her stage to talk about what she wanted. She sounds good singing this but it’s no shock that we always get really good live vocals to songs that aren’t hers or involve her baby voice. You Oughta Know and this are both live gems. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FeedTheStans said:

As much as I love her, I do find it funny that she,as a professional singer/artist does the bare minimum of singing and gets praised for it. Any other singer would get dragged to filth for the same thing. 

It's the fans fault. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 1