Billy B attempts to set the record straight on IG Live

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's live on Instagram with supportbritneyseattle  He says: - After watching the documentary, Britney was frustrated that he was "cut out" of the documentary and that lots of people she didn

Britney's grounded but was out hiking with Sam yesterday (he posted wearing the exact same clothes on his insta story). Sure jan. Also Sam thanked the fans in that TMZ video so I don't think

I know everyone hates him but I find the Billy B saga entertaining. He’s like the comic relief we need.  

• Exhale+
15 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Literally I love to see what he's gonna embarrass himself with next :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I love in his comments people are asking him loads of questions and he just replies with "appreciate you thanks for following ❤️:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

He’s like like a classic Shakespearean clown lol

I’m here for his messiness 

• Haha 1

This man is a joke! Has he got something wrong? Seriously? When he played those 2 unreleased tracks on Instagram live from YouTube that we all heard years ago I knew instantly he wasn’t talking to Britney. He knows full well Britney can’t use her own voice to speak out so why is he doing this?  Britney isn’t grounded either if so why was she out with Sam? It was a new video.  More and more BS from this man 

• Like 3

I really don't understand how she allegedly has a brick for a phone and yet he's able to speak with her on a daily basis? Doesn't add up and I'm more inclined to think he doesn't speak with her because no way her team would let her speak so frequently with someone who is out blabbing every chance he gets.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

Don't forget the Britney selfie he posted as proof he was speaking to her... but then quickly deleted it when it was brought to his attention that it was posted on her instagram in 2015. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

This should have been enough proof for everyone :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Community Super Mods
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I know everyone hates him but I find the Billy B saga entertaining. He’s like the comic relief we need.

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

it was funny at first, now I'm getting concerned about him :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 4
  • Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was funny at first, now I'm getting concerned about him :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Oh gosh, I haven’t really been following along. I hope my comments weren’t insensitive if there’s something deeper going on with him

• Haha 1
  • Community Super Mods
27 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Oh gosh, I haven’t really been following along. I hope my comments weren’t insensitive if there’s something deeper going on with him

oh no, we don't know :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm just saying that he's gone too far to be joking, or being catfished, so it's not even funny anymore 

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

On 2/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, danny1994 said:

He is obviously someone who loosely, and I mean very loosely, worked with Britney as a makeup artist at some point, and he is exaggerating how close he was with her. I think he craves the attention, so we should stop giving him it.

He comes across to me as a very very lonely person.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

I really don't understand how she allegedly has a brick for a phone and yet he's able to speak with her on a daily basis? Doesn't add up and I'm more inclined to think he doesn't speak with her because no way her team would let her speak so frequently with someone who is out blabbing every chance he gets.

This, tbh.

Long story short, everybody in Britney’s life have NDAs. So, if he’s talking freely like this, then he hasn’t signed one, and therefore he’s not in contact with her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

BillyB, if you read this, just know we are catty and as protective of Britney as you are! I appreciate you for being an elder in our community and standing up for Britney! We all roast each other, boo! We just always question anyone's motives when it comes to Britney. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2