Jonathan Ross responded on an Instagram PM regarding Britney interview that was cut-out.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this interview in 2016 when her father was away for whatever reason and Bryan was her conservator. She was so much happier and healthier looking in 2016 so that woul

I believe this is the first confirmation that she said that in the interview right?! 

Jonathan Ross responded on an Instagram PM regarding Britney interview that was cut-out. He clearly doesn’t want to be associated, but says “I would like to see her given control again.”

3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this interview in 2016 when her father was away for whatever reason and Bryan was her conservator. She was so much happier and healthier looking in 2016 so that would explain why "she seemed quite happy with it":slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yes, it was from 2016 as part of the Glory promo

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
21 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this interview in 2016 when her father was away for whatever reason and Bryan was her conservator. She was so much happier and healthier looking in 2016 so that would explain why "she seemed quite happy with it":slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Bryan was never conservator

• Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just for clarity...

I don't believe Bryan has ever been her conservator.

Bryan might have taken over the "tour manager" position for a period of time during the re-vamp, but he has never held legal authority over Britney in terms of her personal conservatorship or her financial conservatorship.

The tour manager position is this:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

also the fact that he brushes it off like that, when didn't people say he even gave a speech to the audience about why they were going to cut out that part? 

:fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: wow I never heard that part

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

46 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Bryan was never Britney’s conservator. 

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Bryan was never conservator

Yeah that was something I'm unsure about, it's something that has been rumored a lot but we never really got any information what his role really was behind the scenes right? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Anyway, she really looked the happiest in 2016 but I still wouldn't believe that she has ever been truly happy about being in conservatorship :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 2
  • Like 3