Jump to content

Lou Taylor & Jamie Spears rush to sell Britney Spears' childhood home


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well if the fanbase is noticing this, then the lawyers are noticing it too, right? Right?

Just so people are aware, people usually liquidate assets before preparing to make a transfer of some kind. Liquidating assets means any $ you have that isn’t physically money in your bank account (li

Yeah that's what came to my mind too. And the whole lil family is still so poor they have to leech off of the only talented & succesful person in the family who has been supporting them financiall

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Just so people are aware, people usually liquidate assets before preparing to make a transfer of some kind. Liquidating assets means any $ you have that isn’t physically money in your bank account (like sticks&shares, real estate etc) get sold to turn it into money in your back account to make it easier to move around.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: So where is he living now? Do you know?

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

well if the fanbase is noticing this, then the lawyers are noticing it too, right? Right? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

They don't care. And the house was never Britneys unless they put it under her name when their credit was bad in the 90s :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah that's what came to my mind too. And the whole lil family is still so poor they have to leech off of the only talented & succesful person in the family who has been supporting them financially since like 25 years ago anyways

I had a friend from Kentwood when I was a kid (was actually a worker at a Summer camp I went to) who knew the family. Now, this was wayyy back in 2001, but he said even back then the family was weird about money. He said they were never as poor as the Hollywood story makes out. Britney and Lynne were gone a lot but Jamie, JL and Bryan were back home and lived pretty normal lives at that time. He said that it was rare to see Britney around town. To hear Fe talk about it, Britney was always home and in church and stuff but from the guy I knew, Britney rarely was at church. 

  • Like 9
Link to post
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You know, for them to have been so "poor", that was a really nice house (for a small town Southern family, anyway). 

If the house is worth 300 000$, now in 2021, they probably bought it less than 50 000 back in the 80’s. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Soso said:

If the house is worth 300 000$, now in 2021, they probably bought it less than 50 000 back in the 80’s. 

IDK - property values in small towns don't go up as much as big cities. Plus, with the state of Kentwood now, I bet the property value has gone down or stayed stagnant. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block