Songwriter Claude Kelly: Britney recorded thousands of demos, shouldn't be treated like a "toddler"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Songwriter Claude Kelly, who's worked with Britney Spears on 2008's Circus, says she should not be treated like a toddler. “She’s 39 and she’s been doing this a long time, it doesn’t make sense t

anyway - he couldn’t have said it better. Other celebs might not care because they probably think this could never happen to them. As long as you have lots of money, it could happen to you, too. 

I wish more people will speak like him! Circus and Shattered Glass remain some of her best tracks

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not you citing lovebscott, who cites The Blast, who cites The Sun :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Gotta get fresh news on here many of us could care less about the forum being flooded with anniversary posts of  what Britney did in the past on this day mess posts! Why do you keep editing my thread I’m trying to draft it and you keep changing my links and the post?

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
  • Community Super Mods
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Gotta get fresh news on here many of us could care less about the forum being flooded with anniversary posts of  what Britney did in the past on this day mess posts!

chile, it was a joke about how all the articles cited each other not at you, and if you didn't notice I featured your thread so calm down

and please stop editing the post, 'cause the font gets pasted in a font that cannot be read

• Love 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

chile, it was a joke about how all the articles cited each other not at you, and if you didn't notice I featured your thread so calm down

and please stop editing the post, 'cause the font gets pasted in a font that cannot be read

Let me finish my thread before you start trying to edit it I wasn’t done with it and there’s several other points I’m trying to add to it via other sources boo! Calm down huntea I get the font which is why I’ve been trying to edit and complete the thread and within seconds you came in changed my title deleted a source and are making unnecessary changes 

• Like 1
  • Community Super Mods
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Let me finish my thread before you start trying to edit it I wasn’t done with it and there’s several other points I’m trying to add to it via other sources boo! Calm down huntea I get the font which is why I’ve been trying to edit and complete the thread and within seconds you came in changed my title deleted a source and are making unnecessary changes 

ok, I'm sorry

• Love 1

• Community Super Mods
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

It’s okay I don’t mind the edit and appreciate what you do it was just so quick you kept changing everything before I could even complete it! 

it's fine, I'll feature it when you're done

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Persona said:

anyway - he couldn’t have said it better. Other celebs might not care because they probably think this could never happen to them. As long as you have lots of money, it could happen to you, too. 

Hopefully more come out and spill tea

I've been listening to her older demos now which she helped writing/producing and she used to be so experimental with her voice and some of the productions were simply breathtaking and ahead of their time. Maybe some day she will be free to do whatever she wants and we can finally hear some of her genius ideas. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 9