help me make my dad into a britney fan

so my dad is this 6ft4 200lbs big dude, but he also unironically likes pop music

he listens to : rihanna, lady gaga, billie eilish, blackpink but he also knows and likes artists like miley cyrus, shakira, spice girls (he likes 70-80s rock, new wave and synthpop most)

hes pretty open to everything, but im not sure where to start when sharing my love for britney to him!

where would you start if u were to introduce britneys discography to a christian 53 yo father of two:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your dad’s music taste is gayer than mine and idk how he doesn’t already listen to Britney 

Play "Oops I did it again" for him that's all he needs, the rest will come naturally. Make sure to hide BJ and let me know what he thinks about Glory cause I shared that album with a bunch of my

Play "Touch of My Hand"

Based on his taste:

If he likes the Spice Girls, maybe he’d like early Britney like some songs from ... Baby and Oops!... 

But for the other artists you’ve listed, I think it’s best you try In The Zone and Blackout. 

Maybe some of the super pop songs from Circus and Femme Fatale.

If none of these, maybe just try introducing him to her greatest hits.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Community Curators

Play "Oops I did it again" for him that's all he needs, the rest will come naturally.

Make sure to hide BJ and let me know what he thinks about Glory cause I shared that album with a bunch of my firends and none of them liked it.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Play "Oops I did it again" for him that's all he needs, the rest will come naturally.

Make sure to hide BJ and let me know what he thinks about Glory cause I shared that album with a bunch of my firends and none of them liked it.

Really? Cause all my friends really thought Glory was pretty good. 

I would start him off with the Greatest Hits for sure, cause it’s quite a mix of styles and then maybe play in Circus or Femme Fatale tracks too because they are a sort of mix of Blackout and the earlier stuff... definitely try to get him to listen to Blackout in its entirety at some point. Play some of Glory too but I wouldn’t bother with Britney Jean.

Basically let him hear everything but Britney Jean....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Community Curators
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Really? Cause all my friends really thought Glory was pretty good. 

Yeah I shared it with like 20 of them and not one of them liked it. 

I did get some of them to like Oops and Blackout though. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

I suggest kicking it off with either Greatest Hits: My Prerogative or Singles Collection. If he enjoys them, you may introduce him with the more GP-loved albums such as Circus, Femme Fatale and Oops!...I Did It Again. If he likes those three records, you can go a lil' more deeper and have him listen to the Baby One More Time album considering he likes Spice Girls. Then if he likes that album as well, you can play the Britney album for him and see if he likes. If he manages to enjoy that album as well, THEN we get to the more artistic side of Britney's career where you make him listen to her most acclaimed albums; In The Zone, Blackout and Glory. Thats my take on it :) Just make sure he doesn't know Myah Marie Jean exist :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Good luck with it!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

This reminds me when I made my dad listen to "Shadow" to show Britney's "artistic side" and vocal abilities  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:.

I don't think it worked.

Your dad seems pretty open to music

In addition to a Greatest Hits play, you mentioned he's Christian, so he may enjoy some of tracks from Britney Jean, no lie