5 Weeks Into 2021 And "drivers license" Is Already The Most Popular Song of 2021

• Exhale+

Hey besties b18bfd0ee7d5af25c0dcc89745dd8579.thumb.jpg.aec9cb17b8dd071d2779bb1cfc2aa8c3.jpg

I'm back again with another thread, and it is my first thread on the only and only....Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Olivia Rodrigo whom originally starred as the main character in Nickelodeon show "BIZZAARDWARK" returned to the scene with her debut single "Drivers License" allegedly talking about the love triangle between her then-boyfriend and Sabrina Carpenter. The song started picking up  with around a million views in its first 24 hours and then blew up breaking records from one place to another, such as having the most one-day streams with over 17 million streams around the globe. It debuted at #1 in United World Charts with 405k points and is still maintaining this position for 3 weeks selling consistently well. The song has now garnered 1,166,000 points and has taken away Dynamites by @Invitation throne as most popular song of 2021.

Thoughts exhale? Slayed? Pressed? Cool? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:rsz_rb4fd9d53b88688c88c644cefe23fb702.jpg.c34eca88763009c0bf4329d451e24be9.jpg

• Haha 3

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TikTok people have horrible taste. Okay, it's a good, cute song but it's nothing special. Basic af, I don't get the hype  It's a song for people on level of making stupid TikTok videos 

the audacity to compare a beauty queen and a phenomenal dancer with an unique style of singing to that olivia gurl 

"A one-hit wonder is any entity that achieves mainstream popularity, often for only one piece of work, and becomes known among the general public solely for that momentary success." https://en.wi

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

TikTok people have horrible taste. Okay, it's a good, cute song but it's nothing special. Basic af, I don't get the hype :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: It's a song for people on level of making stupid TikTok videos 

Its a nice song

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

"A one-hit wonder is any entity that achieves mainstream popularity, often for only one piece of work, and becomes known among the general public solely for that momentary success."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-hit_wonder

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Even Britney was once called a one-hit wonder in 1999, but whom knew in 20 years she would become the best selling female artist of this millennium :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Even Britney was once called a one-hit wonder in 1999, but whom knew in 20 years she would become the best selling female artist of this millennium :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

the audacity to compare a beauty queen and a phenomenal dancer with an unique style of singing to that olivia gurl 

5aHk.gif

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

5aHk.gif

Olive Oildrigo can too dance :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Exhale+
21 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I really like the bridge, but her voice is super grating when she says ‘I know we weren’t perfect’.

I understand yr view. That part in the song, was really straining her vocals

• Haha 1

It's AN ALGORITHM THING.

It's still too early to say anything about her as an artist, or her alleged cultural impact.

And why am I being so dismissive? Because I watch and listen to her with an open mind and I see a talented young woman, but nothing extraordinary either.

Anyways, only time will tell... But will you guys be there to see it, or will you have cancelled her already by the second or third album? Because cancel culture is new... Just like a brand new artist can be shot straight to the top super fast and breaking records like never before, they also get cancelled as dramatically.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

TikTok people have horrible taste. Okay, it's a good, cute song but it's nothing special. Basic af, I don't get the hype :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: It's a song for people on level of making stupid TikTok videos 

It’s a traditional piano ballad :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1