GLAMOUR: Justin Timberlake faces backlash over the new Britney Spears doc, 'Framing Britney Spears'

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, I can understand kids who weren't even alive back then, and people like myself who never followed pop culture when they were a kid, but what the hell is everyone else's excuse? They should've bee

Hes being dragged all over the internet there were other articles talking about this too.  Only his stupid fans that think he can do no wrong are defending him saying he was hurt and Taylor also

They're also dragging him for Janet as well, but nothing seems to be working.

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I agree 100%!!!! This is the documentary that Britney needed!! And thankfully now the public is ready for it!! It just took so much time to get society to a point of empathy for her. There were topics I wish would’ve been touched on, as you said too. But Framing Britney Spears is brilliant!! I’m very happy people are more understanding of Britney’s situation from Star Search, MMC to today.

Yeah, after seeing the whole piece I understood what she wanted to do with her doc, she wanted to people to understand how Britney was pushed to be a star, how she was ***ualized since she was a child and how everyone destroyed her to call her crazy afterwards. Its very needed bc sadly gp didnt see Britney that way. I hope it inspires more big media to do other docs about her. But I agree that it took too much time, but thanks to that "paralegal", more eyes have been on Britneys situation ever since. The focus now has to be more on her current situation, not on 2007. 

Btw, I wish she would have called out Sarah Silverman for talking about Britneys ***** and her babies after the VMA performance, I wonder why she didnt include it. I wonder if she didnt want to put bc Britney was dragged for that performance? But that performance was another of example of people mocking her, talking **** about her body and whatnot. 

Btw I loved that she put that old creepy presenter asking a 10 years old If she had a bf and why she didnt have one. I mean, she was only a child singing, that was hella unecessary in so many ways. 

• Love 2

I’m glad attention is being brought to the forefront with the treatment that Britney had to endure but this energy towards Justin needs to go towards the conservatorship. Britney has moved on, let’s focus on the big picture!

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...