During Britney's Vegas residency she wrote letters to a young gay fan who was struggling with mental health issues every year

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday, Samantha Stark gave an interview in which she shared a new story provided by Felicia that didn't get the cut: One time this 14-year-old boy named David came in—this was during her Vega

Omg don't   she's too good for this world

God, whenever I think I can't love this woman more 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm literally crying about this right now 

Honestly, I am close, she truly is too good for this world :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

it doesnt surprise me. i do believe Britney is such a  caring and kind person. The only reason she acts guarded with fans in her meet and greets is because people have took advantage of her many times in the past and she doesnt trust people anymore

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

I love this quote from Samantha Stark stating how she became a fan. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I mean, from the stories that I’ve heard from all these people that have known her, I love the idea that she was rebelling the entire time, and that part of the reason she rose to fame was because of this strength she was presenting. I love that she’s vulnerable all the time. I love that she’s one of the only people you hear about who doesn’t talk **** about other people. But, 100%, the biggest thing is the stories I heard about her relationship with her queer fans. 

Omg I just finished reading the whole article :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I could actually cry, I love how this woman wasn't a fan at first and discovered how much of an incredible person Britney is.

I loved everything she was saying in the article, she clearly believes Britney should be free!

• Love 6

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Community Super Mods
16 minutes ago, rennen said:

That whole article is a great read btw. Thank you so much for posting. 

I stan the woman who made this documentary. She said she wasn't a Britney fan beforehand but she is now. 

Yeah, the whole article touches on many points that didn't show on the documentary. I wish there would've been some sort of commentary from the producer afterwards

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean