Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friday, February 5 at 10/9c p.m. For people who are NOT from the US, here's a stable link for you to watch the doc.   

anyone who is feeling let down by this doc should take a step back and think about this in context. it was honestly great. I never expected this to unearth any shocking new information, so my expectat

Found a download link finally ❤️ https://bit.ly/3rt96Xm

Posted Images

THERE ARE SO MANY ROSES!! Either this is project rose OR the director intentionally did it to stir up controversy (and thought it would be something we’d all get caught up on). 

Watching it now tho- anybody else having a hart time watching it? It just makes me so sad.  

• Love 5

I just finished watching it with my boyfriend. It was good. They did what they could. It obviously could've been better but it wasn't bad by any means. My favorite part was when they called out Justin. Ugh, I literally screamed and acted like a maniac bc it gave me so much pleasure knowing that millions of people around the world will now truly know what a piece of scum he is down to the core. l have been trying to be graceful and not hate anybody. But jfc I can't stand the guy. I hope he gets canceled, like forever. Also is there any connection btwn Justin's cringy "I'm honored to be an LGBT ally' twitter post? Like did he assume they would be exposing him and use the ally bs as a shield or begging for mercy from us crazy Britney fans? 

I wonder if the judge penny watched this, I hope she asks to speak to Britney to actually hear from her, it is about time her voice is heard! 

• Like 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Did the end say if they reached out to Sam Asghari? I’d think it was strange if they didn’t try contact her bf...

Unless he liaised with them behind the scenes to include the roses - I know I’m probably reaching but it’s strange if he wasn’t contacted.

• Like 4

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

8 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Can we talk about the blonde woman and how she summarized everything perfectly about Britney?? Who was she? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: She was SO GOOD

Tbh.

She slayed the entire documentary. I also wanto to know who she is to send her some love to her socials (if she has)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Did the end say if they reached out to Sam Asghari? I’d think it was strange if they didn’t try contact her bf...

Unless he liaised with them behind the scenes to include the roses - I know I’m probably reaching but it’s strange if he wasn’t contacted.

i’m rewatching it right now but i’m almost positive sam’s name wasn’t on the list at the end. maybe that could explain how this could be project rose? also the end said these people either declined the request or didn’t respond, sam could’ve reached out to them first:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Mmm... good question because it happens that POSE is made my FX and it is on Netflix but Idk since the documentary already is on a streaming platform so I cannot mention any other example of movies, series or shows that you can find in more than 1 streaming platform. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Hulu is America and Japan only. There's other huge international markets for this on a streaming platform that services more countries. I could see it on Netflix. 

Drag Race is on multiple platforms, off top of my head. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

i’m rewatching it right now but i’m almost positive sam’s name wasn’t on the list at the end. maybe that could explain how this could be project rose? also the end said these people either declined the request or didn’t respond, sam could’ve reached out to them first:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Omg imagine!!! Now you mention it i dont recall his name either lol. 

• Like 1

I couldn't watch the whole thing, if anyone has a link to the episode please share it with this poor soul :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

But I'm happy to see it was well done and in favour of our girl, be strong Britney, you will be free someday :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Just now, the_blackout said:

If this Cship isn't dissolved in the upcoming months. I will be CONVINCED that something bigger (than Jamie) is in hold of Britney ... and it's scary.

If this conservatorship is dissolved then it sets a precedent for other conservatorships in America, some of which involve powerful ppl and large amounts of money. This whole thing is sad . 

• Like 1

OK YALLLLLLLL 

Go hear the last post on Britney IG, listen carefully!

She is telking, "what do you do with your time?" discribing a lot of her posts that are shown on the documentary and the proceeds to say "this is very, very, VERY! satisfying"

She plays with the sand just like she plays with the rose soap the docu ends with!

If this is all related, she is happy with this documentary!

Please tell me Im not crazy 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

Alright kids. Here's my only concern. I loved the step forward. However, due to possibly legal constraints, they left vital information out. Which could cause the uneducated viewer, to miss the severities. Ex: Loucifer in all her Tailored glory. A doctor who passed away suddenly. There's some things I wished for more. But again, I'm also so happy this even aired.

• Like 2