How to watch Framing Britney Spears in Europe?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All USA queens better record it and upload it ASAP when its aired, so we (Europe) can watch it too.  no time to loose @Jordan Miller better upload it on his youtube channel so he finally get my view

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only British Britney fan in Britain  Nice to know there are others  Let's hope all fans outside of America can find a way to watch this 

The only relevant question that I've seen here  No one cares about United Flops of America     

2 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I tried that and you have to have an American payment method to sign up and you need a zip code. Even PayPal doesn't work if it's not a US account

I think you can buy a Hulu gift card online to get around that. I've not tried yet though

On 2/5/2021 at 10:45 AM, Jamiea1112 said:

I'm from Scotland and obviously given the time difference- probably won't be available here until Saturday/Sunday. 

I mean.... I have.... 'means' of watching it... but its annoying I need to watch it on Amazon stick/ online or whatever... as I'd rather give the show an official viewing figure.

Numbers... are everything, afterall.

sandy julianne hough GIF by Grease Live

I went to uist in October..loved it..im from the cotswolds:) 

On 2/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only British Britney fan in Britain :queenie_falling_dying_dead:
Nice to know there are others :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:
Let's hope all fans outside of America can find a way to watch this :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

South West...cotswolds baby!! You??