Britney: these are my goals for 2021

• Community Leader

In Britney Spears' newest Instagram caption, it says she's heard that a lot of fans are writing in. She decided to use the opportunity to reveal her goals for 2021. 

1. Mediate more
  2. Take a cooking class
  3. Take pilates and follow through
  4. Ice cream diet

Related:

goals.jpg.778caa3aebd0ecd95921dfc462305bf7.jpg

• Love 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This conservatorship clearly isn’t doing any benefits to Britney’s health. This is where the concern comes in. Its quite sad because I think she does these to pass the time at home. This reads as an i

So she had to read “her“ own goals and none of them are “being free of my father” and anything alluding to freedom. 🙄

Posted Images

Just now, KrisJ said:

So she had to read “her“ own goals and none of them are “being free of my father” and anything alluding to freedom. 🙄

This is euther huge *** set up.

Or her perception of reality had been twisted beyond repair ever since she got out of that facility.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
26 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I honestly don't think she thinks 24/7 about her conservatorship like we do :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:... she doesn't have to be reminded everyday she doesn't have total freedom tho

• Love 1
  • Like 6
26 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Not everything needs to be that deep, jesus. You guys seriously need to chill out..

Also this..

1 minute ago, Oxic said:

I honestly don't think she thinks 24/7 about her conservatorship like we do :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:...

• Love 6
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

33 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

look i dont like to be negative but im really concerned. she seems very anxious 

Less anxious than many other times in the past. Maybe she’s pushing herself to be more personable and talking to the fan base again after all that’s happened over the past decade. I hate being on camera too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

look i dont like to be negative but im really concerned. she seems very anxious 

To me she looks the typical Britney 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

the fact that almost, if not every time she does a video, she’s looking off to the side reading off of something or looking at someone to make sure she’s saying the right thing. she also always seems anxious when she makes them. she looks and sounds better in this video than she has in a while (aside from the pic of her and sam from the other week and in the photo cade posted of her in the purple shirt and few months ago, i thought she looked really good in both of those). i don’t know what the **** they did to her in that facility in 2019 but i think it’s obvious that the conservatorship is doing nothing for her mental health. 

• Like 8