Today marks the 13th anniversary of Britney Spears being placed in a conservatorship against her will

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the greatest injustices that has taken place in clear view of the public and has yet been allowed to continue for far too long. Britney will never get these years back and it's the single great

As someone who suffers with Mental Health greatly, just the thought of being punished for something that's completely out of the persons control is a terrifying prospect. I only celebrate good th

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of Britney being placed in a Conservatorship against her will. 13 years and Britney is still fighting for her freedom and basic human rights. Britney was den

Posted Images

I just want her happy :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It's so weird as I didn't initially know the anniversary was today but I had a dream last night about Britney and her fighting for her freedom - now it turns out it is the anniversary :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 7

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

As someone who suffers with Mental Health greatly, just the thought of being punished for something that's completely out of the persons control is a terrifying prospect.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I only celebrate good things, so instead of 13 Years in a C-Ship, i'll celebrate 13years of Britney not giving up on herself and fighting for herself even when it seemed the world didn't care!

you go yes GIF by Bachelor in Paradise Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

Wow, I absolutely love this way of looking at it!

She's genuinely SO strong, she is truly an inspiration. I'm so proud to stan someone as amazing as her!

• Love 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

17 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

This breaks my heart. 

The voicemail in particular needs to go viral again (if it even went viral before? I have no idea!)

She sounds coherent and fully aware of the situation. Yes it was so long ago but it's still very much relevant 13 years later. It's from her own mouth that her father threatened her and used her children against her. 

That voicemail needs to get the attention it deserves. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

This is so tragic, I can't believe is been 13 years. I mean, her father is the "only" beneficiary by this never-ending Conservatorship. These is what he always wanted, to continue exploiting his daughter for EVER. As you guys remember, Britney has been in showbiz since she was 8, and when she signed her recording contract with Jive Records back in 1997, she was 14/15 years old (a minor). And, as we all know, her father has always been "there" to live off her money and work. He was very happy with this situation, with minor Star Child for him to manipulate and spend her money.

Something very curious and disturbing about this whole situation, is that Britney was born in Mississippi and according to that State Law, she is a minor in all aspects under law until the age of 21. So, Britney has only been allowed to use her own money from she was 21 until she was 26 (only 6 years). After that, the CONSERVATORSHIP made her a child again for legal purposes and put her father again, in charge of everything. 

bored britney spears GIF

We need to continue with the pressure #FreeBritney 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

Oh man :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:. This is hard for us i can only imagine how she feels.

I feel like the amount of cages she has applied in her shows is crazy how we never seem to catch on. And I feel like her shots during pom don't get talked about enough. Do we know what nights she wore the you don't own me one? Does it correlate with any of the court dates or documents based on what we know?

Its also very apparent the small amount of time she has talked throughout the years she is always fully aware and she may not be the best with words but she is clear in her intent and we all fully understand what she is saying. 

13 years of a woman who has shown nothing but love light and happiness even when her world was the compete opposite. I cant wait for the day we can all celebrate her freedom!

Hang in there Britney we are aware now and there is nothing that will ever make us go back to being silent.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney