Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who asked for it? Her worst album 

One pandemic at a time, please

I'm here for it, those songs are r&b bawps! That album had me like   

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Previews of the new ones

The second and the third one sound okay but it's Ariana, it will probably turn out to be another boring sh t, do we even expect something different from her? No

Sorry, Ariana, I don't mean to be rude but your music really sucks lately, it's almost like listening the same boring song over and over 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+

I think its so funny how much Exhale drags this album, yet it has two singles in the top ten :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I guess maybe I’m into this phase of her music because I grew up around slow jams in the 90’s and Ari’s current music reminds me of:

So im here for it :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Twitter Team

Test Drive sounds like a bawp!! I wouldn’t be surprised if Someone Like U was instrumental.

Also is the deluxe edition going to get new artwork? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don’t get the hate for this album, I really love the majority of it and the new tracks previews sound great! I mean I get that Positions is not nearly as good as Thank U Next but it’s still a solid effort, very chill and vibey. 

Cause Sweetener, TUN and Positions sound like one album, a lot of songs from Positions sound like outtakes from Sweetener & TUN. People are tired of the same style she does 3rd year, she doesn't grow. And that makes her boring and annoying 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

the interlude sounds pretty and I like the sounds of test drive but the other two songs sound like more of the same... 

I don't mind the vibe of the album at all though. it's very quarantine and chill. why release bangers when there's no clubs or parties to go to? (although I appreciate dua & gaga for serving us :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:)

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Cause Sweetener, TUN and Positions sound like one album, a lot of songs from Positions sound like outtakes from Sweetener & TUN. People are tired of the same style she does 3rd year, she doesn't grow. And that makes her boring and annoying 

I don’t think Positions sounds anything like Thank U Next! I think the hate is because gays always want artists like her to do upbeat dance club songs and she went the mid-tempo vibey route instead! 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don’t think Positions sounds anything like Thank U Next! I think the hate is because gays always want artists like her to do upbeat dance club songs and she went the mid-tempo vibey route instead! 

Most gays love dance Music.  

When has r&B acts get out covers, attitude or instinct covers. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Gays should broaden their horizons and stop being so stereotypical! 

Look I grew up at a time where hip hop hated us, don't tell me to broaden my horizons,  I lived in the 90s, and I remember what it was like to be called names by these artists. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.