Deep Dive Part 5 'The Beginning of the End'

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol ...My family is so sick of me and Britney at point, but they will all be watching if they know what’s good for them. 

Update Part 5 is here!!!  https://youtu.be/P32aSNL7qdk     *update* Part 5 will be released tomorrow, 2nd February.   ** It looks like Deep Dive's 5th

I’m in two minds whether to hold for FX one first.    Doubt I’ll get family to sit through 2 long FreeBritney documentaries in the one week. So I need to show the most constructive & be sen

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do we know what time? Hoping I can still watch it and get to bed early :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I looked at their twitter but no time given.. I'm in the same dilema. Its already almost 5pm here in Ireland so I think I'll be asleep when it comes out :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I’m in two minds whether to hold for FX one first. 

Doubt I’ll get family to sit through 2 long FreeBritney documentaries in the one week. So I need to show the most constructive & be sensible Hahaa :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Lol ...My family is so sick of me and Britney at point, but they will all be watching if they know what’s good for them. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

This episode didn’t really pick up till the last 20-15 mins..n it was a short episode as others were much longer.. I feel like there dragging this out for episodes.  Mayb Bc were fans n we kno so much that the gp don’t but idc to hear fans being interviewed on their opinions I care to see facts and documents ppl close to Britney etc. but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

This episode didn’t really pick up till the last 20-15 mins..n it was a short episode as others were much longer.. I feel like there dragging this out for episodes.  Mayb Bc were fans n we kno so much that the gp don’t but idc to hear fans being interviewed on their opinions I care to see facts and documents ppl close to Britney etc. but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

yeah no offense but i didn’t care for the fans either...

• Like 1