TikTok user asked Lindsay Lohan to help her come out to her parents.

• Community Curators

The user named Alana planned on having Lindsay tell her parents she was coming-out through a Cameo video. Alana revealed that Lindsay's response was unexpected and shared the video to her followers.

Instead of coming-out for her she offered her advice and told her to speak her own truth.Lilo.jpg.6e0b314abb2432ab6a56bfc79d8d7f80.jpg

Alana also revealed later on Monday that she took Lindsay's advice and came out to her parents. She said “they took it well, so that’s good,” she said. “I’m feeling very relieved.”

What are your thoughts ? Would you have a celeb help you come out to your parents ?

• Love 5

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The user named Alana planned on having Lindsay tell her parents she was coming-out through a Cameo video. Alana revealed that Lindsay's response was unexpected and shared the video to her followers.

thats actually super sweet of her

Y’all making me think orange is pink 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
42 minutes ago, Midnight said:

It's Lindsay Lohan :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: onlyhilarypuff :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

36 minutes ago, Invitation said:

It's a great message from Lohan!!! A lot of respect towards her.

She really has grown so much throughout the years, and I hope she knows that and loves herself as well.

Why are you guys pink ?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, setib47631 said:

Lol @ people coming out as "bi" , they just want to be trendy :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: when did she had to ask Lindsay? She just wanted attention... I-

Anyway, good message from Lindsay.

I don't know about her, but people can be genuinely bi***ual without being trendy