JLo's new social media challenge: throw away all your valuables

• Community Leader

jlo-challenge.jpg.e422d798361e4eca784180c2d6e74a38.jpg

JLo is such a queen, but sis is so out of touch some times :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

She announced a new social media challenge. I think you're supposed to throw away all your valuable belongings and then take your top off? I'm not really sure. 

The comments are all dragging her cause, well, we're in a pandemic, it's winter and she's at the beach, and most people can barely afford rent and she's out her tossing jewelry. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Any of you down to participate? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Related:

• Haha 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Jlo, why toss it away when you can toss it my way sis 

How about starting the trend of getting rid of all those people who actually sings your songs and turning on the microphone to sing it for yourself!? #letsgetloud 

She really out here trying to get us to go to the beach in Winter (during a pandemic) and throw our valuables away. I live 😂   Who told her this was a good idea? Lou?   This tweet

Posted Images

• Community Super Mods

I think it’s just a cute challenge to celebrate the song’s 20th anniversary. She fakes taking her top off and I just saw it as an homage. Yeah she’s trying to capitalize on the Tik Tok movement, but I didn’t see anything ill-intentioned. Anyways, stream this iconic hit and happy 20 years LDCAT! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 5

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

She use to have really great songs, I feel like she lost her mojo when it comes to making a hit song now.

:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Anyway, this challenge is so stupid. Why would I throw my valuables into the sand? We’re not all worth 400 mill honey. I’m so over Tiktok :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Community Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Maybe she can throw her diamonds away... Oh, sorry She has no Diamonds :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, and Mariah Carey: RIAA CERTIFIED  DIAMOND ALBUMS  MARIAH CAREY N  MADONNA:  WHITNEY HOUSTON  BRITNEYSPEARS:  IG: @MARIAHPHILIPPINES  JENNIFER: LOPEZ Im just gon leave it right there. 💋💅💅 . mariahcarey mariah grammys lasvegas madonna britneyspears adele shaniatwain whitneyhouston jenniferlopez arianagrande nickiminaj michaeljackson taylorswift

I love JLO but this was hilarious. Can we just say how Mariah, Britney, and Shania did that without soundtracks/compilations. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: but all queens :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

33 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Maybe she can throw her diamonds away... Oh, sorry She has no Diamonds :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, and Mariah Carey: RIAA CERTIFIED  DIAMOND ALBUMS  MARIAH CAREY N  MADONNA:  WHITNEY HOUSTON  BRITNEYSPEARS:  IG: @MARIAHPHILIPPINES  JENNIFER: LOPEZ Im just gon leave it right there. 💋💅💅 . mariahcarey mariah grammys lasvegas madonna britneyspears adele shaniatwain whitneyhouston jenniferlopez arianagrande nickiminaj michaeljackson taylorswift

I still don't understand how Shania was so classic and beautiful.... She honestly was just so gorgeous in her prime like WOW

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, nwonder said:

She really out here trying to get us to go to the beach in Winter (during a pandemic) and throw our valuables away. I live 😂

Who told her this was a good idea? Lou?

This tweet killed me 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: one JLo fan less... when will Xtina stans? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3