I was invited to a private Britney Spears tour rehearsal (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember you saying it was so much better than Circus tour back in the day. And how she sings live

Not the first comment Are we really going to shame me for working hard and wanting my YouTube journey to be successful?

The more love the more profits.

Posted Images

• Community Curators
14 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

The more love the more profits.

What's wrong with wanting to profit from your work ? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 3
  • Like 6

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not the first comment :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Are we really going to shame me for working hard and wanting my YouTube journey to be successful? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I find people on this forum aren't so supportive when you put in a lot of time editing, writing, or producing content :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I tried to write engaging, thoughtful posts here but it seems the majority of the Twitter generation is on here & they can't handle more than a certain amount of characters before they check out :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I can't believe you told Leber that you knew that the cover leaked! Ha ha. You should've said, "That's what she gets for never singing live, otherwise it would've been a total surprise." HA HA! Commented and subscribed, keep going, your youtube tribe will find you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Community Leader
9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What's wrong with wanting to profit from your work ? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It's such a weird place to be in this fandom. You want to make great content and generate revenue in the process and you're labeled a Britney user. Making money isn't bad imo. How you do it is what matters. 

• Love 8

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was hypnotized :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Lol I thought it looked cool. 

Looks demonic. I’d still hit it tho! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

all joking aside, great videos and great work running the website! :)

I wish I still had my Toni Braxton backstage videos and tour bus videos.  :(

• Love 1
  • Community Curators

Okay just finished watching the video, how amazing that you got to experience that, as a Britney fan that is a dream come true. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Community Super Mods

This was cool to see. Being a fan during the FF era was such an exciting time, even though Britney didn't seem that into it a good amount of the time. That tidbit about you being the one telling Adam Leber the Burning Up cover leaked was super interesting too.

• Love 2

#FreeBritney