Jump to content

Not @CrazyButItFeelsAlright and @Slayer MERCILESSLY dragging Exhale’s very own pessimists @Easy There, @nerdygerkgrl, @Justney and @karmickiss


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DignifiedLove if you were bored and needed a drama thread , you could have asked me and I would make a thread on why Glory is overrated

Maybe Im pessimistic too bc I like a lot of ur posts @Karmickiss @Justney @Easy There @nerdygeekgrl

That’s a very brave assumption coming from you. I’m always ready to start a fight and argue? Maybe with all the people you mentioned that you sympathize with oh so much. It’s not by accident that the

18 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

You mean mercilessly blocking me from the thread and closing it so I can’t respond anymore. 
 

rupauls drag race yas GIF

Hmm I wonder why, other than that you were trying so hard to contrive the victim card towards yourself and failing to grasp the reason behind their motive. Anyway, I actually don’t mind you as a member but it’s clear as day you were running around in circles and gaslighting the mods for simply trying to do their job. At least someone was being rational.
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa775ghqpskumr5jjixf9od

  • Love 2
Link to post

Y'all this is hella messy. 

This forum is slipping back into Exhell territory. 

I honestly like users on both sides (you know who you are. OP is included.) so I don't feel very comfortable commenting on this in general, but...

1. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright was definitely race-baiting, whether they want to admit it or not. I was frankly disgusted by their brazen dismissal of what other people feel comfortable with. There was a lot of projecting going on. Sorry not sorry. I'm sure I'll get banned from participating in this thread. This person was definitely stirring ****. 

This is my opinion but if you're going to take the role of moderator you need to not engage publicly and work in silence. That said, I have seen abuse thrown at @Slayer which he definitely does NOT deserve, so I am not surprised to see him snap when appropriate. But the moderators should show restraint, and try to be more unbiased. I do not have a problem with @CrazyButItFeelsAllright but I have gotten the impression that they come into multiple threads with the intention to start ****. I have just noticed that they are ready to argue all the time if you happen to hold an opinion that they disagree with. 

If that is the case, demote yourself and come join the mess as one of us. I don't sympathize with your plight as a moderator when half the time you're starting the confrontations. 

2. The whole "the mods bragging about talking **** about users they don't like via PM" schtick is getting pretty stale. I really don't want to make it seem like I am shading @Slayer here, because that is NOT my intention. But I have seen mods brag about this several times. I've expressed to Jordan that it makes me uncomfortable/hesitant to even come to him with any issues, if they're just going to turn around and giggle with each other like a little clique behind the scenes. They have openly stated this is what they do multiple times. Roxxy, I am looking at you. :) 

Ultimately, members who I hold dear here and who contribute positive things to this website were disrespected (Like KarmicKiss) and I think that is really ****ed up. If it keeps up like this honestly the only people I see staying on Exhale are the mods. 

Try to be kind to each other, folks. Y'all have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit. 

  • Love 4
Link to post
22 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

You mean mercilessly blocking me from the thread and closing it so I can’t respond anymore. 
 

rupauls drag race yas GIF

I've got your back, girl. Nobody should be ******* with you. You're one of the most respectful people on here. Da fuq?

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Just now, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Hmm I wonder why other than that you were trying so hard to contrive the victim card and while failing to grasp the reason behind their motive. Anyway, I actually don’t mind you as a member but it’s clear as day you were running around in circles and gaslighting the mods for simply trying to do their job. At least someone was rational.
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa775ghqpskumr5jjixf9od

One day I will be as positive as you and this thread, if I strive my hardest. 

pray cookie lyon GIF by Empire FOX
 

Link to post
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Y'all this is hella messy. 

This forum is slipping back into Exhell territory. 

I honestly like users on both sides (you know who you are. OP is included.) so I don't feel very comfortable commenting on this in general, but...

1. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright was definitely race-baiting, whether they want to admit it or not. I was frankly disgusted by their brazen dismissal of what other people feel comfortable with. There was a lot of projecting going on. Sorry not sorry. I'm sure I'll get banned from participating in this thread. This person was definitely stirring ****. 

This is my opinion but if you're going to take the role of moderator you need to not engage publicly and work in silence. That said, I have seen abuse thrown at @Slayer which he definitely does NOT deserve, so I am not surprised to see him snap when appropriate. But the moderators should show restraint, and try to be more unbiased. I do not have a problem with @CrazyButItFeelsAllright but I have gotten the impression that they come into multiple threads with the intention to start ****. I have just noticed that they are ready to argue all the time if you happen to hold an opinion that they disagree with. 

If that is the case, demote yourself and come join the mess as one of us. I don't sympathize with your plight as a moderator when half the time you're starting the confrontations. 

2. The whole "the mods bragging about talking **** about users they don't like via PM" schtick is getting pretty stale. I really don't want to make it seem like I am shading @Slayer here, because that is NOT my intention. But I have seen mods brag about this several times. I've expressed to Jordan that it makes me uncomfortable/hesitant to even come to him with any issues, if they're just going to turn around and giggle with each other like a little clique behind the scenes. They have openly stated this is what they do multiple times. Roxxy, I am looking at you. :) 

Ultimately, members who I hold dear here and who contribute positive things to this website were disrespected (Like KarmicKiss) and I think that is really ****ed up. If it keeps up like this honestly the only people I see staying on Exhale are the mods. 

Try to be kind to each other, folks. Y'all have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit. 

I appreciate this post and your honesty but mods should have a right to express their public point of view without being shunned or shamed for it. I don’t understand where in @CBIFA’s post he was race-baiting when all he claimed was that Sam is ‘brown’. Being half-Iranian, I don’t take any offense to someone referring to me as brown (or white since the US Census classifies Middle Easterns as that), the same way people refer to the Caucasian race as ‘white’ or African-Americans as ‘black’. ‘Brown’ identity in general refers to  those who are South Asian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic and Latinos. Anyway, it really isn’t that deep. My biggest issue here are the same members playing the victim card and getting upset when repercussions occur. Don’t be afraid of getting burned when playing with fire is all I’m saying.

  • Love 2
Link to post

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell: Is everybody drunk in here ?! 

I mean we have to stan the fact that when our queen is giving us nothing new to talk about we start being bat**** crazy and fight :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Community Super Mods
14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Y'all this is hella messy. 

This forum is slipping back into Exhell territory. 

I honestly like users on both sides (you know who you are. OP is included.) so I don't feel very comfortable commenting on this in general, but...

1. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright was definitely race-baiting, whether they want to admit it or not. I was frankly disgusted by their brazen dismissal of what other people feel comfortable with. There was a lot of projecting going on. Sorry not sorry. I'm sure I'll get banned from participating in this thread. This person was definitely stirring ****. 

This is my opinion but if you're going to take the role of moderator you need to not engage publicly and work in silence. That said, I have seen abuse thrown at @Slayer which he definitely does NOT deserve, so I am not surprised to see him snap when appropriate. But the moderators should show restraint, and try to be more unbiased. I do not have a problem with @CrazyButItFeelsAllright but I have gotten the impression that they come into multiple threads with the intention to start ****. I have just noticed that they are ready to argue all the time if you happen to hold an opinion that they disagree with. 

If that is the case, demote yourself and come join the mess as one of us. I don't sympathize with your plight as a moderator when half the time you're starting the confrontations. 

2. The whole "the mods bragging about talking **** about users they don't like via PM" schtick is getting pretty stale. I really don't want to make it seem like I am shading @Slayer here, because that is NOT my intention. But I have seen mods brag about this several times. I've expressed to Jordan that it makes me uncomfortable/hesitant to even come to him with any issues, if they're just going to turn around and giggle with each other like a little clique behind the scenes. They have openly stated this is what they do multiple times. Roxxy, I am looking at you. :) 

Ultimately, members who I hold dear here and who contribute positive things to this website were disrespected (Like KarmicKiss) and I think that is really ****ed up. If it keeps up like this honestly the only people I see staying on Exhale are the mods. 

Try to be kind to each other, folks. Y'all have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit. 

That’s a very brave assumption coming from you. I’m always ready to start a fight and argue? Maybe with all the people you mentioned that you sympathize with oh so much. It’s not by accident that the people that constantly have **** to say about me and other mods are the ones that constantly gang up against mods and constantly bring up the same ****. Yes, it’s starting to become Exhell again because of users like you and your posse you’re sympathizing with here.
 

Funny that no one seems to remember  I wasn’t always a mod and I used to constantly defend the mods from being attacked relentlessly by the same users you keep mentioning and sympathizing with. Back when I was the same I would also get **** thrown at me for standing up for them. I’m sorry for not letting anyone talk **** about me or my peers. Jordan has said himself in PUBLIC threads that we don’t need to bite our tongues and that we shouldn’t have to put up with **** because we are mods. There is a very clear consensus WE ALL AGREE ON that if you can’t learn to follow the rules and stop clearly trying to start **** with us then this isn’t the place for you. Yes it’s Exhell because of users like you. Sorry, not sorry 

  • Love 1
  • Like 5

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post

I don't feel like I'm ever stepping out of line on here.  I think it's kind of bull**** to be thrown in just because I don't talk nice about Sam and-- I have--like a lot of us here been heated when talking about Britney's freedom.  But this whole "pessimistic" label is kind of ridiculous.  Ive grown up with Britney since I was 11, I think I deserve the right to voice my opinion like anyone else here. 

I don't like Sam, why is that not ok when there's tons of you who rush into a thread to say how hot he is constantly? Why do we have to sit and watch thirsty members get b***r crazy for Brit's boyfriend but can't share red flags that some of us see? Neither is respectful if you want to go there.

This weird overly "positive" phase on exhale didn't get Britney any movement towards her freedom.  It was people who asked questions and looked objectively into things going on in her cship. So I don't understand, mostly because it's not us "pessimists" that are being obnoxiously rude to one another over opinions. It's often moderators who berate us for differing opinion.. and then can't get over it. 

I have, for instance,  given hearts or thumbs up to Slayer or Crazy when I like what they have to share or agree with them.  

So it's rather disappointing and unfair that apparently they want to have me banned. Because you guys can't handle other people having "pessimistic" opinions. Britney's stuck in a hellish Cship and you guys want sunshine and rainbows.... like I get being kind to each other but jeez.

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to post
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s a very brave assumption coming from you. I’m always ready to start a fight and argue? Maybe with all the people you mentioned that you sympathize with oh so much. It’s not by accident that the people that constantly have **** to say about me and other mods are the ones that constantly gang up against mods and constantly bring up the same ****. Yes, it’s starting to become Exhell again because of users like you and your posse you’re sympathizing with here.
 

Funny that no one seems to remember  I wasn’t always a mod and I used to constantly defend the mods from being attacked relentlessly by the same users you keep mentioning and sympathizing with. Back when I was the same I would also get **** thrown at me for standing up for them. I’m sorry for not letting anyone talk **** about me or my peers. Jordan has said himself in PUBLIC threads that we don’t need to bite our tongues and that we shouldn’t have to put up with **** because we are mods. There is a very clear consensus WE ALL AGREE ON that if you can’t learn to follow the rules and stop clearly trying to start **** with us then this isn’t the place for you. Yes it’s Exhell because of users like you. Sorry, not sorry 

You can say whatever you want "coming from me" as if that's supposed to mean something. Yes, I have been known to go OFF several times in the past. But it's hard to argue with posting history, honey. And I have been making an active effort to mind my business and stay out of mess. Why can't you do the same? I barely even post on here anymore, and it's for good reason. 

You DO come into posts with a condescending and confrontational demeanor. If being a moderator is such a weight on your shoulders and such a thankless job, RENOUNCE. I am sure you have better things to do with your time than to continue to take the unbearable, endless abuse. I am not ganging up against ANYONE. I am perfectly polite and share positive interactions with Slayer. I love PokemonSpears' posts. The only mod I have EVER had anything truly negative to say about is Roxxy, who I maintain was a...well I can't really say it publicly or I am sure that I would be given warning points for blatant disrespect. 

If you seem to have such a disdain for the members of this board, you know what to do. I would be more than happy to take the moderator position off of your hands. I can assure you I would do a much better job. But I guess you know if you were to stop being a moderator you wouldn't get away with half of the negative **** you spew on a weekly basis. 

And yeah, sorry. I don't remember that. Quite frankly I haven't been on here for over a year. So I'll have to take your word on it. If Jordan is endorsing/enabling your behavior then that is quite unprofessional on his part. Again, regardless of context, moderators should NOT be tag-teaming visitors of this site, mocking them, bragging about how close they are to getting banned and how disliked they are by everyone. If you can't see that then you're unfit for the role. Give warning points, lock people out of threads, delete posts, and move on. It's really that easy. Engaging is doing nothing but giving you a dopamine hit and inflating your sense of importance. 

Quite frankly, the fact that this thread is allowed to stay up (Sorry OP, once again, no shade. I like you as a poster.) while certain people get locked out is ridiculous. Again, your role as a moderator is to quash the beef, not fan the flames. 

I did not have a problem with you before today. But you displayed sheer ignorance and racism in that other thread and that is not okay.

  • Love 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, Justney said:

I don't feel like I'm ever stepping out of line on here.  I think it's kind of bull**** to be thrown in just because I don't talk nice about Sam and-- I have--like a lot of us here been heated when talking about Britney's freedom.  But this whole "pessimistic" label is kind of ridiculous.  Ive grown up with Britney since I was 11, I think I deserve the right to voice my opinion like anyone else here. 

I don't like Sam, why is that not ok when there's tons of you who rush into a thread to say how hot he is constantly? Why do we have to sit and watch thirsty members get b***r crazy for Brit's boyfriend but can't share red flags that some of us see? Neither is respectful if you want to go there.

This weird overly "positive" phase on exhale didn't get Britney any movement towards her freedom.  It was people who asked questions and looked objectively into things going on in her cship. So I don't understand, mostly because it's not us "pessimists" that are being obnoxiously rude to one another over opinions. It's often moderators who berate us for differing opinion.. and then can't get over it. 

I have, for instance,  given hearts or thumbs up to Slayer or Crazy when I like what they have to share or agree with them.  

So it's rather disappointing and unfair that apparently they want to have me banned. Because you guys can't handle other people having "pessimistic" opinions. Britney's stuck in a hellish Cship and you guys want sunshine and rainbows.... like I get being kind to each other but jeez.

Because those who see Sam as some devil-worshipping satan who’s ‘hIrEdDddd’ and  is ‘UsInG hER!1!1!’ are the same dense people who are quick to believe in conspiracy theories and make preconceived notions without proper judgment. I understand you don’t like Sam (there’s nothing wrong with that btw) but why is it so hard for you to accept, or even respect that this is who she loves? Whether this relationship lasts a couple more years or a lifetime, wouldn’t you agree that, as fans of Britney who appreciate her as a human being first and foremost, should accept this one request of all things? This isn’t a bad song she recorded or a business deal, a costume or something superficial. Something so sacred as her love life shouldn’t be any of our business to constantly degrade and be up in arms about. On that note, you guys are like a cult and clearly aren’t able to grasp that concept into your dense brains. I just pray to Lord that Britney hasn’t and won’t ever come across your kind of pessimism for a second in her life. To be appalled and ashamed, as a fan of Britney’s is an understatement and all while worshipping the once toxic relationship of a man who used, abused and sold her out to the media as your brand in 2021? Give me a break.

  • Love 5
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@DignifiedLove if you were bored and needed a drama thread , you could have asked me and I would make a thread on why Glory is overrated

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Why don’t you bump my Blackout thread from last month? I was inactive on Exhell and forgot to respond to 5+ pages worth of replies which I’ve been meaning to get to someday:explainlol_stare_spin:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Because those who see Sam as some devil-worshipping satan who’s ‘hIrEdDddd’ and  is ‘UsInG hER!1!1!’ are the same dense people who are quick to believe in conspiracy theories and make the same preconceived notions without proper judgment. Why is it so hard for you to accept that this is who Britney loves? Whether this relationship lasts a couple more years or a lifetime, this is who she loves and shouldn’t we as fans of Britney who appreciate her as a human being first and foremost, accept this one request of all things? This isn’t a bad song she recorded or a business deal, a costume or something superficial. Something so sacred as her love life shouldn’t be any of our business to constantly degrade and be up in arms about. That being said, you guys are like a cult and clearly aren’t able to grasp that concept into your dense brains. I just pray to Lord that Britney hasn’t and won’t ever come across your pessimism for a second in her life. To be appalled and ashamed, as a fan and as a fan of Britney’s is an understatement and all while worshipping the once toxic relationship of a man who used, abused and sold her out to the media as your brand in 2021? Give me a break.

Lol what conspiracy theories??? You mean like her not having control of her instagram? Or you mean like that Billy is not being catfished because I have news for you, people who soooo easily fall for Sam on here are more swayed to believe people like Billy. 

Also I disagree,  Sam wants to be famous,  he wants the limelight. People are allowed to discuss how he behaves in the spotlight.  You guys are just as cultish, nobody is allowed to have an opinion but you... does that not seem kinda hypocritical? 

I don't agree with everything that's said about Sam, negatively I mean.  I often only like comments that I agree with so... cultish? Doesn't seem to be the case. 

Dense brain lol, you resorting to personal insult I see.  I thought that you have to be respectful and positive to one another now,  or does that not apply to members who think Sam is hot and the second coming of Jesus for Britney?

Again the tired response of "worshipping " her relationship because my avi and user name i made years ago. You're not original here bby. I've already heard that one and it's still false. I don't worship anyone. Once again,  I was a fan of the era and thought they were cute together.  I am allowed to grow up and still have the same avi because I don't access BH on a computer and don't really care about changing it.  Thank you. 

  • Love 3
Link to post
35 minutes ago, Justney said:

Lol what conspiracy theories??? You mean like her not having control of her instagram? Or you mean like that Billy is not being catfished because I have news for you, people who soooo easily fall for Sam on here are more swayed to believe people like Billy. 

Also I disagree,  Sam wants to be famous,  he wants the limelight. People are allowed to discuss how he behaves in the spotlight.  You guys are just as cultish, nobody is allowed to have an opinion but you... does that not seem kinda hypocritical? 

I don't agree with everything that's said about Sam, negatively I mean.  I often only like comments that I agree with so... cultish? Doesn't seem to be the case. 

Dense brain lol, you resorting to personal insult I see.  I thought that you have to be respectful and positive to one another now,  or does that not apply to members who think Sam is hot and the second coming of Jesus for Britney?

Again the tired response of "worshipping " her relationship because my avi and user name i made years ago. You're not original here bby. I've already heard that one and it's still false. I don't worship anyone. Once again,  I was a fan of the era and thought they were cute together.  I am allowed to grow up and still have the same avi because I don't access BH on a computer and don't really care about changing it.  Thank you. 

And yet you fail to answer any of the questions I pose. As someone who supports and loves Britney, don’t you think it’s only fair to accept that Sam is who she loves? Why get so riled up on something that is 1). Out of your control & 2). Isn’t any of your business, because all I see is you constantly leeching your way in every Sam-related thread, usually made or insinuated by Exhale’s very own theorists, and degrading/devaluing/speaking ill of him for something so silly as the type of mask or shirt he chooses to wear. And of course Sam wants to be famous because which 20-something year old aspiring model living in Los Angeles literally doesn’t want to be? Are you also aware the sacrifices Sam, or any human-being that enters Britney’s life, post-conservatorship, has had to make for that matter? It’s no wonder she wasn’t able to establish a stable relationship with anyone for almost a decade until she met Sam. You guys are insufferable and only paint this picture how you want to see; usually from a one-dimensional standpoint. Also, you’re allowed to have an opinion dear. Literally no one is stating otherwise. I just personally think this kind of behavior you and some few members continuously exhibit is well, very mentally ill...Just let it go and ffs, let Sam/Britney be.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block