Jamie watching Britney perform Womanizer on FFT

Go to 2.28 and look at the way Jamie (in the red hat and white shirt) is just watching her like a creeper - I only noticed because someone in the comments mentioned it and it’s super creepy the way he’s staring at her 🥴😣

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching his racehorse at the track.

I mean I'm not a fan of his but this is kinda dumb. He's an old country man watching his daughter, any older dad would watch his kid in concert like that lol. It's not like his salivating or counting

He's giving me perv vibes. How do I unsee it? 

7 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

2:30 2:31 red hat with white t-shirt. It's only a few seconds. He looks so absorbed

Ok. I can see Jamie, but not his facial expression. It´s too far away. But what people here might want to see in Jamie's facial expression reminds me of what Courtney Love said. We should imagine that the man who molested us as a child we have to be in underwear every night in front of him and singing about s e x .

20 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

omg id be so embarrassed if my dad came to my performances🤦‍♀️

Remainds me of that memes about Miley:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: ( but there was a better one. Someone holds his hands in front of her dad's eyes so he could not see  his daughter twerking)

19d69664b36f5814443f06846b6762ed.jpg

And what the hell is this?!:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

2b0dc3dcc0094bf08979612c6518f24d.jpg

• Haha 3

I mean I'm not a fan of his but this is kinda dumb. He's an old country man watching his daughter, any older dad would watch his kid in concert like that lol. It's not like his salivating or counting money at the show. Did you want him doing the choreography along with her from the sidelines?

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I mean I'm not a fan of his but this is kinda dumb. He's an old country man watching his daughter, any older dad would watch his kid in concert like that lol. It's not like his salivating or counting money at the show. Did you want him doing the choreography along with her from the sidelines?

you made me laugh just thinking he could be standing next to the stage during concerts counting the bills :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Can you imagine ?! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

There was once a movie I saw about *** trafficking... Man, I forgot the name but it was on Lifetime w Mira Sorvino and Donald Sutherland. Anyway, in 1 scene a teen girl is behind a glass, looking drugged, dancing as the man sits and watches and bids & competes w like 3 other men to buy a night with her. 

Chilling scene and that's exactly what that short clip reminded me off.