Moment where britney went off with the choreo post 2007?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFT's POM always reminds me of

I’m trying to find exactly where she “goes off” in these videos lol

PERIOD.

7 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This performance is insane

I was literally thinking should I put in the OP that I’m not looking for Brunetteney performances of gimme more and break the ice from the residency cus I feel like that’s what people always talk about dd but I’m glad it’s out of the way I guess

23 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’m trying to find exactly where she “goes off” in these videos lol

It’s clean and without weird hand movements. She’s hitting the beat and it looks good to me. I think they’re cute dance breaks that could use some appreciation 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

It’s clean and without weird hand movements. She’s hitting the beat and it looks good to me. I think they’re cute dance breaks that could use some appreciation 🤷‍♂️

Circus Womanizer performance was so on point. She hit her every mark perfectly and was in sync with her dancers entire time.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Circus Womanizer performance was so on point. She hit her every mark perfectly and was in sync with her dancers entire time.

Hell yeah. Circusney still had some of her signature stage presence imo

36 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I would be extremely pleased to see her do this again. She has swag, confidence, is ENJOYING it and serves some good moments. Plus the costume, hair and hat are just perfect 

5 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Does anyone have the original fancam from 4:43? I’ve been trying to find that for ages now like she killed it so hard there

That's exactly the break I'm talking about here but the one from 4:43 is so mother fkn on-point god I wish I could find it