First look at the Britney Spears "Swimming In The Stars" vinyl

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder what vinyl they're releasing next, Matches, Private Show, B in the Mix?  

If only shipping overseas are cheap. I’d love to frame this    Related:  

I hope we won't get B in the mix Vol 3 this year tbh, I'm done with new remixes of old hits or re-re-re releases of Glory tbh    There's hope here for NEWLY RECORDED music from Britney by th

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wonder what vinyl they're releasing next, Matches, Private Show, B in the Mix? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

They’re planning on releasing both B In The Mix albums. Word on the street is they’re also in discussions with RCA to make a potential third B In the Mix a vinyl exclusive. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

They’re planning on releasing both B In The Mix albums. Word on the street is they’re also in discussions with RCA to make a potential third B In the Mix a vinyl exclusive. 

I hope we won't get B in the mix Vol 3 this year tbh, I'm done with new remixes of old hits or re-re-re releases of Glory tbh :howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat:

There's hope here for NEWLY RECORDED music from Britney by the end of this year or early 2022  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Idc I’ll take mine, at this point is the first official physical single release since Pretty Girls? 

the colors stills not my cup of tea, why such grey color? Anyways. It would be cool if UO starts coming for all Britney singles in 7” vinyl. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I hope we won't get B in the mix Vol 3 this year tbh, I'm done with new remixes of old hits or re-re-re releases of Glory tbh :howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat:

There's hope here for NEWLY RECORDED music from Britney by the end of this year or early 2022  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Keep dreaming sis. at least we made justice for Glory. It’s something :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team

I didn't get one as I only ended up getting the Glory vinyl in the end. It's okay... I think the vinyl could have been a better colour though... maybe a starry sky or something like that? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

I didn't get one as I only ended up getting the Glory vinyl in the end. It's okay... I think the vinyl could have been a better colour though... maybe a starry sky or something like that? 

It was said from the beginning as black so. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Receipts? That would be cool, I’d love to have her remix albums and The singles collection too!

• Love 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Community Super Mods
3 hours ago, YoungOne said:

It was said from the beginning as black so. 

yeah was initially disappointed that it was gonna come in just black but at least it's a colored version. 

• Community Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Chillin' With You solo version :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Chillin' With You ft. Wiz Khalifa and they're gonna use parts of the scrapped collaboration 

• Haha 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean