Create your own B10 formula. Let's see what we all want and expect.

You can only talk about music genre, vocals, songs themes, producers, writers and production.

For me: 

• Music genre : Pop, Hip-Hop, RnB, Acoustic

• Vocals : I want Britney to use her deeper register only and ditch the baby voice completely. 

• Vocal Production :  Less produced vocals.

• Themes : Love, Freedom, Revenge, Spirituality

• Producers : Mark Ronson, Frank Dukes, DJ Mustard, Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Andrew Watt, Finneas O'Connell, Greg Kurstin

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Create your own B10 formula. Let's see what we all want and expect. You can only talk about music genre, vocals, songs themes, producers, writers and production.   For me:  Musi

seriously.........another thread on this?? my formula is.....Britney posts a photo of her in the recording studio......then we can talk about it it still feels like B10 is never gunna happen

38 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

seriously.........another thread on this??

my formula is.....Britney posts a photo of her in the recording studio......then we can talk about it

it still feels like B10 is never gunna happen tbh 

You better not comment next time, if you have to be so negative. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  

Formula: the freedom for her to do whatever she wants and work with whoever she wants. I don't really care, as long as it would be authentic and her vision. 

TBH I would prefer a tell all/memoir over a new album. I also don't want her to release any music until she is free, because she wouldn't see any of that money anyway.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

You better not comment next time, if you have to be so negative. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  

im not being negative. its just this thread has been done 500 million times already and its like whats the point in talking more about an album that we dont know when or if we're getting? Thats all. when we see a photo of her anywhere near a recording studio, then we can talk. But i dont see  the point in having a 500th thread on what we hope for an album that god knows when or if itll ever being released 

• Like 1

While I doubt we'll ever get another album, judging how inactive she's been since 2016, I'll play along.

Music genre: Pop (preferably 80s synth pop), R&B, Hip-Hop, Acoustic

Vocals: Anything that sounds like pre-FF, although I don't mind stuff like Work *****.

Themes: Love, S.e.x., Freedom... I don't necessarily care about themes, as long as the songs are fire.

Basically, I want an album like Blackout, Circus or hell, even Glory. Because I doubt we'll get anything close to stuff that sounds like ITZ/Britney.

I don’t think she’s gonna do an album on freedom 

even if she gets out I think she’s just gonna do something like blackout or itz again 

maybe something with a more urban/rnb twist 

I think she could have some very deep songs in the album but I don’t think she’s gonna do a full on freedom themed album 

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I don’t think she’s gonna do an album on freedom 

even if she gets out I think she’s just gonna do something like blackout or itz again 

maybe something with a more urban/rnb twist 

I think she could have some very deep songs in the album but I don’t think she’s gonna do a full on freedom themed album 

Agreed. I feel like even when she's at her worst, doing fun urban/hip-hop influenced stuff is where she shines best. Lets not forget how Blackout turned out, and that was right during all of the madness.