Britney: "who else finds the sea more mysterious than space?"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kween of following Sebastian's advice and trying to start a life under the sea   

This caption is iconic.  B10 theme confirmed    

With Cruella and her Chanel bags and coats made of the cats that Juno Chynn killed

22 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Queen of calling us out because the pics "she" post looks the same :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

... PS ... I wonder where her designer clothes are at 🌸 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

With Cruella and her Chanel bags and coats made of the cats that Juno Chynn killed :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Haha 4
  • Community Super Mods

Ernst Haeckel was a biologist, zoologist, naturist, philosopher and he made all these illustrations about marine life.

He was also promoter of scientific racism :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: 

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This fanbase is so dumb as hell. Britney is trying to have a scientific discussion with us and the fans wouldn't even wanna have it. 

As for Britney's question. She needs to stop watching Spongebob Squarepants and should watch Dragon Ball Z with her kids to see how amazing the space really is. 

• Community Super Mods
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ernst Haeckel was a biologist, zoologist, naturist, philosopher and he made all these illustrations about marine life.

He was also promoter of scientific racism :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: 

Wat? That’s a thing?:jackk_alien:

• Community Super Mods
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Anyway.

I don't know If this deserves a thread, so im posting here

About the musical... Good news.

Maybe Lou ties with the production had some problems :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

Thank god, now Britney can have the chance to really make it how she wants it when she does gain control rather than compromising to the cranky geezers in her life :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

Snapped.Space is sooo overrated like the sea is light years (pun not intended) more interesting than pitch black decorated with shiny stars. Think about it, only 5% of the sea is discovered. Imagine what lies in that 95%? Megalodons? mermaids? the limits are endless :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: 

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Snapped.Space is sooo overrated like the sea is light years (pun not intended) more interesting than pitch black decorated with shiny stars. Think about it, only 5% of the sea is discovered. Imagine what lies in that 95%? Megalodons? mermaids? the limits are endless :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: 

Only 5%? :enigma_alien_blue: oh my

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
43 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Only 5%? :enigma_alien_blue: oh my

And 71% of the world is covered by sea and some trenches like the Mariana trench are taller than Mount Everest! Crazy, eh? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: