my ex friends are bullying me and idk what to do anymore to stop it

one of my ex professors (who will turn 51 this year) and me (i'll turn 28 at the end of the year) were super close from 2018 until july last year to the point ive dedicated him my graduate thesis and even made him a second author of a fantasy novel i was later forced to take down of amazon (he hasnt written a single word of it)

He made me make a fake fb account and I added all his colleagues and I was mailing him all the embarrassing pics of them so he can use them against them. He made me took pics of myself for 4chan so they archive a topic i made against a person he wanted to get rid off.

he even made me write him a full doctorate. i wrote him a full doctorate in economics and ofc he never told me the date of his dissertation. probably of fear i would dox him or something. idk.

he made me leak private pics on 4chan even tho i got my laptop hacked. then when i self published a book, he was forcing me to somehow sell 500 000 euros of royalties in less than 3 months or he will be forced to move to asia because he cant live here, he doesnt have money to do so. i begged people to buy the book and i was able to sell up to 4 copies a day but that wasnt enough for him and he would yell in caps in texts everyday how- this isnt working, i let him down as usual etc. he would send a horrible text then when i would read it on whatsap, he would delete it so i couldnt even screenshot them

he wanted to know who am i friends with and why and what we talk about. he knew all my contacts. to make things worse, a girl on twitter offered to make a better copy (design wise) for the book but when she saw how this guy is acting towards me in our whatsap group, she deleted the promo site for the book and started following all the people i follow. she would text her at least 50 messages per hour and she would go insane when i turned off my wi fi when i wanted to go to sleep. she would immediately send me texts how im her only reason she is still alive, how i am her fairy sister and she will take sleeping pills if i ever leave her.

i havent responded to her for 21 hours straight and she got so furious she blocked me and my ex professor got so angry- blamed it all on me, said she isnt that bad and that i lost a great opportunity for a free design. she tried to log in onto my amazon page and luckily i got a notification of unusual activity. i immediately called the police and amazon to take the book down and shut down all the accounts.

somehow, she was able to sell the story to amazon she is me and she wants the account and book back. when it got back, she spammed the book with 1 and 2 star reviews and made the price double. again, i was somehow managed to take it down but then the professor went on a whole roll to contact all my contacts and completely slam me- told them the worst stories about me...to the point today my friend i was friends with for around 20 yrs told me he was contacted about me and told me to stay away from him and his family.

about 15 people irl blocked me and told me the same and i was forced to shut down everything and go into a hiding mode. at this point, i am thinking of even changing both my name and surname and even move to another country when the lockdown is over.

idk what he leaked or something but people avoid me like a plaque. all i have is my 70 yr old dad and he blames me for everything that happened but he knows i'm forced to move as far as possible and change my name or surname. my life is a living hell. 2 complete lunatics are up my *** and idk what to do.

at first, i was having nightmares. i was dreaming im trapped by huge snakes who are biting me over and over. then i would get waken up by hearing the whatsapp sound u get when u get message. i would dream im getting ****loads of pop ups and i cant block them. months passed and i still turn off my mobile wi fi before i go to bed. today when a friend told me to stay away from him and his family i went to hide and i cried but my nose started bleeding. i hasnt stopped so i ended up on ENT. they filled my nose but i can feel it when it bleeds (still). my blood pressure got lower but im more concerned this 2 lunatics are on a roll to make my life a complete hell and i know their biggest wish is to tap dance on my grave. unfortunately.

so be careful who you let in ur life. never fully trust anyone. some people are capable and smart enough to make ur life a complete hell and that will ruin ur psyche and ur health.

be careful pls. dont end up like me.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again, get the police involved. And also, reach out to the idiots who believed them and ask them for receipts of the false claims made against you. If you have screenshots, you can sue.

Were you sleeping with your professor? Because this sounds like an abusive relationship if I've ever heard one.  Also, why was this free design lady so crazy? Did she know the professor? An

wtf thats fücked up i cant really offer any good advice tbh i just hope u can get away safely

Were you sleeping with your professor? Because this sounds like an abusive relationship if I've ever heard one. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Also, why was this free design lady so crazy? Did she know the professor? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

And girl, serve them both a cease and desist. If they continue, slap them with restraining orders. Also, sue them both for defamation. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Were you sleeping with your professor? Because this sounds like an abusive relationship if I've ever heard one. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Also, why was this free design lady so crazy? Did she know the professor? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

And girl, serve them both a cease and desist. If they continue, slap them with restraining orders. Also, sue them both for defamation. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

No i havent slept with him. At the end he told me he doesnt want to have a wife or kids cuz its too big of a burdain. the designer girl... i think she liked him and took his side to maybe be with him or profit off him cause i step aside. idk tbh but she got to know him from the group chat and then private texts

19 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

No i havent slept with him. At the end he told me he doesnt want to have a wife or kids cuz its too big of a burdain. the designer girl... i think she liked him and took his side to maybe be with him or profit off him cause i step aside. idk tbh but she got to know him from the group chat and then private texts

Again, get the police involved. And also, reach out to the idiots who believed them and ask them for receipts of the false claims made against you. If you have screenshots, you can sue. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2