‘Chillin’ with you’ is Britney’s worst song..

Would that be a fair statement to make? 
Lyrically it’s cringeworthy.

The production and music itself is not appealing at all.

Britney sings very little on it AND with all the drama around JL recently (as a sister and a person), it just adds an extra element of 🤢 to this song.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ew no!  I cant stand that D-list singer unfinished demo, and it reminds me of Mario Bros when it grows after eating a redish mushroom.     Edit: I felt I needed to add the proofs   

Britney Jean is trash and all the songs are terrible...should have never been released tbh

Posted Images

I think that Tik Tik Boom is her worst song :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Sometimes I listen to Chillin’ With You when I’m listening to the album, but I’ve listened Tik Tik Boom only like 2 times at full. I really hate it and I always skip it :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I think that Tik Tik Boom is her worst song :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Sometimes I listen to Chillin’ With You when I’m listening to the album, but I’ve listened Tik Tik Boom only like 2 times at full. I really hate it and I always skip it :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also Couture Electronic and Just Luv Me says hi :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Body Ache is just as bad, tho. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

2 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Body Ache and Tik Boom are amazing, excuse me :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: