• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is she mentally stable 

Seriously IMAGINE the news if Britney was doing the same thing 

I've just read the article but I can't bring myself to watch the video. I must say, however, that if this was a video from Britney then TMZ's article would be completely different.  Scummy w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

So Jamie Lynn allows her young kid to use firearms to hunt, as well as operate heavy machinery which almost killed said young kid...has been filmed threatening people with a knife, and now she is sending videos into tmz about murdering cats because her luxury car, most likely paid for by Britney’s estate, is too quiet? Yet somehow daddy Jamie still hasn’t orchestrated her prison sentence like Britney? 

unreal. I’m going to end up banned bc this ***** really makes it easy to point out what a complete moron she is. 

If she had money like Britney and wasnt daddys little girl and Cruella's pal, they would have already plotted one for her saying she suffered from a dementia related illness as well ~ allegedly of course ~ :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, zenden said:

Didn't read it. So she thinks problem is quiteness of tesla not her not seeing these poor animals. Some1 take her licence -she is unfit driver. 

Or perhaps there is opportunity for Tesla to improve its special awareness to smaller creatures and not just humans? don’t be so nasty, irrational, and judgmental. 

Now she's denying it on IG with a soppy post she clearly got someone else to write. She clearly said she ran over a cat and alluded that she had done it before. It even had a pic of her daughter saying 'wheres my cat gone?' 

They are weird family, years ago Maddies cat Barbie got pregnant and JL just left them all at Lynne's home. Lynne still posts photos of wild cats living on the family estate breeding infinitely - this family are irresponsible and stupid.

IMG-20210116-092853.jpg

Literally the first comment on this post is someone asking her to give them to a sanctuary but it went ignored.

JL and her husband are idiots, they don't really consider cats pets but they have trained their dogs to kill animals and then go home to cuddle up to the same dog. it's only a matter of time before the dog that has killed for affirmation then bites you or your children!! 

• Like 6

now she’s saying she didn’t run over any cats:orangu_orangutan_ape: she literally said they lost MANY cats :orangu_orangutan_ape: and the fact that she’s now “clarifying” she LOVES Tesla cracks me up :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:JL hun don’t worry i think Elon doesn’t even know who you are it’s not like they’re gonna ban you from buying another car :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

now she’s saying she didn’t run over any cats:orangu_orangutan_ape: she literally said they lost MANY cats :orangu_orangutan_ape: and the fact that she’s now “clarifying” she LOVES Tesla cracks me up :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:JL hun don’t worry i think Elon doesn’t even know who you are it’s not like they’re gonna ban you from buying another car :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Wait What Wtf GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 2
  • Community Super Mods
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

I thought this was a joke and I just saw the article is real :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Seriously. This reads like an Onion article :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5

#FreeBritney

Let me get this straight; she’s killed multiple of her own pet cats and this is the article they’ve written about it? It’s as if she quirkily had to wake up early twice because she didn’t understand how the alarm worked instead of killing literal cats

• Like 3