Is Chris Crocker on here? Was Chris Crocker ever on here?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zero percent chance he hasn’t. Britney is too intriguing to forget about if you were once a stan, even if you don’t like her anymore. Doubt he’d have revealed himself though. Just an opinion but I can

Everyone comes here   

39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

never thought about it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

@Jordan Miller do you know if Chris Crocker was an exhaler at some point? 

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: I hope I’m not the first person to have considered this, how nosey / probing of me! Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

2 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I dont remember him being here :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I can’t imagine him being on here myself! 

• Love 1

Zero percent chance he hasn’t. Britney is too intriguing to forget about if you were once a stan, even if you don’t like her anymore. Doubt he’d have revealed himself though. Just an opinion but I can’t imagine he hasn’t been here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Zero percent chance he hasn’t. Britney is too intriguing to forget about if you were once a stan, even if you don’t like her anymore. Doubt he’d have revealed himself though. Just an opinion but I can’t imagine he hasn’t been here. 

I agree with that completely, you could never let it go once you had been obsessed, you’d have to keep up with the news eventually! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I've been here since 2007 and I don't remember him being here!

Oh wow! That’s awesome, you are pretty much the OG Exhaler - I feel like if you’ve not seen or heard of him being here then he probably never was :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Hmm, I never thought about it. I think he must have been at one point but I think he was mostly just on YouTube. 

Yeah I think that might be the case - he was probably just on and off here as a guest - we’ve all done it, well I have anyways :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1

I think STAN is such a misused term. You should be able to name every song on every album(bonus tracks included). Have a good education on the C-SHIP and the Original DOLL album. Should have heard all the demos and have an extensive LIVE VERSION STUDIO library. You should have seen all the videos and still want the original MAKE ME, GIMME MORE, EVERYTIME, WHEN YOUR EYES SAY IT and PERFUME videos

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I think STAN is such a misused term. You should be able to name every song on every album(bonus tracks included). Have a good education on the C-SHIP and the Original DOLL album. Should have heard all the demos and have an extensive LIVE VERSION STUDIO library. You should have seen all the videos and still want the original MAKE ME, GIMME MORE, EVERYTIME, WHEN YOUR EYES SAY IT and PERFUME videos

I agree! 

I don’t throw the word stan around lightly - but I’d say as far as stans go, Chris Crocker definitely fell into that category at some point

I mean, I’d just about assume that anyone signed up to Exhale with Britney Spears in mind hits all of these marks - I’m definitely a stan if these are the standards... the only thing I disagree on is that I don’t want Make Me whatsoever, it shouldn’t have been the lead single, it shouldn’t have been a single :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Community Super Mods
On 1/16/2021 at 3:32 PM, monkeystar88 said:

tumblr_oe8z102y2I1qfvwk9o1_400.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I think Chris Crocker was/is/was/is/? a Britney stan for sure. But at the same time he has a huge ego so I don't see him interacting with other fans. He must have definitely been on and off around here for information though.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I think Chris Crocker was/is/was/is/? a Britney stan for sure. But at the same time he has a huge ego so I don't see him interacting with other fans. He must have definitely been on and off around here for information though.

Yes! No disrespect to him but I think WHEN he was a stan - he’s grown a lot as person since, but during the stan situation I think because of what he went through after his video he would feel too entitled / above other fans and wouldn’t want to interact with them. Probably just popped in and out of BH as a guest - it’s all speculation anyways he may have loved interacting with other fans! Idk :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Like 1