Armie Hammer's ex says he wanted to barbecue her rib and eat it

• Community Leader

Uhhhhh. I've been following this unfolding debauchery and it's getting worse.

There are some insane things out there about Armie Hammer. The latest being this: his ex says he basically wanted to eat her. Like, literally.

Between him and Azealia boiling her dead cat like wtf is going on :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Ert736qXcAE4Zbm?format=jpg&name=largearmie.jpg.100738124b16bacdee9a78f2b370fc85.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats so romantic. Wanting to share something so intimate with your partner. He's a true romantic! 

He's a Virgo so I'm not at all surprised that he's a mess. 

blindfolding or tying up your wrists is soft core bdsm, cannibalism isn't

Posted Images

Im just worried "The Call me by your name" sequel will be cancelled!:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

In a way people are making too much of a big deal about it. It's weird. OK. But, if he thinks these things out loud, it doesn't mean he is going to act them out.

Some people are suggesting that he is going to be cancelled, but he isn't Harvey Weinstein. He hasn't harmed, **** or brutalised anyone (he hasn't even boiled a cat). He says things that are shocking out loud. 

One of his exs said it best, "he says it, and you never think about it again." If they can move on. So can we.

• Like 4
  • Community Super Mods
3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

On the plus side, maybe he's into soft core BDSM.

blindfolding or tying up your wrists is soft core bdsm, cannibalism isn't :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Im just worried "The Call me by your name" sequel will be cancelled!:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

In a way people are making too much of a big deal about it. It's weird. OK. But, if he thinks these things out loud, it doesn't mean he is going to act them out.

Some people are suggesting that he is going to be cancelled, but he isn't Harvey Weinstein. He hasn't harmed, **** or brutalised anyone (he hasn't even boiled a cat). He says things that are shocking out loud. 

One of his exs said it best, "he says it, and you never think about it again." If they can move on. So can we.

He literally said he ripped the heart out of a live animal and ate it :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1