Ashnikko Shouts Britney, Christina, and "Slave" Out On Her Songs "Slumber Party" and "Toxic"

Spoiler

If you're not familiar with Ashnikko, she's an American rapper/popstar who is known for her raunchy and meme-able lyrics and crazy appearance. She's like a mixture of cupcakKe, Khia, and Hatsune Miku. I've been following her for a while. Back then, she was still a very obscure up-and-coming artist, but then she released her breakout hit STUPID (right now, it sits at 48 million views on YouTube) which went viral on TikTok, so much so that it was one position away from charting on the Hot 100. Unfortunately, her follow-up releases failed to reach the same amount of success. BUT THEN, she released Daisy. Initially, it flopped just as much as her previous releases, but then, after a little while, she went viral on TikTok again, and Daisy blew up. Even though it was an even bigger hit than STUPID (Daisy sits at 68 million views), it was 3 positions away from charting on the Hot 100, so I hope she finally gets to chart on Billboard because it's what she deserves. 2021, here's hoping! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I'm expecting 3 of the 4 replies this thread is going to get to be, "Who?" Come to think of it, 4 replies - that's way too generous. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Anyway, if you like Doja Cat, you should stan Ash as well. :matches:ashnikko.jpg.e4d0ac9c55d4547d5101ce01b5a032fa.jpg

Her debut mixtape DEMIDEVIL is out now, and Britney is mentioned TWICE. First, on the song Slumber Party (:explainlol_stare_spin:) featuring Princess Nokia, a song about stealing some guy's girl and eating her out during a sleepover (:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:):

Princess Nokia,

"I'm a slave 4 u, Baby, Ms. Britney Spears

I'm a clubber, she a Taurus, bring it on for cheers

And I'm **** like Christina when I dip it low

Not an H-Town girl, but I rodeo"

Second, on the song Toxic (:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:):

"Heard the gossip

Heard a rumor that you said you made me who I am

You think you're the man

You're so toxic

Like Britney Bish I drop you just because I can

You think you're the man"

Her impact - that's all I can say. :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn’t she referencing Christina Milian, not Xtina, with her song Dip It Low?

Her debut mixtape DEMIDEVIL is out now, and Britney is mentioned TWICE. First, on the song Slumber Party () featuring Princess Nokia, a song about stealing some guy's girl and eating her out during a

I love that you changed the title to attract the attention of Britney and Xtina fans Marketing king/queen   (sorry, not sure of your gender)

Posted Images

I love me some Ashnikko!

One of my best friends and fellow Britney Spears comrade got me properly into her music recently.

I am loving Deal With It - it’s a very radio friendly track for AN but I think that’s necessary. I also love the vibe of the music video - it’s very Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Honourable mentions: Hi, It’s Me (the song) hit hard! I think that and Tantrum are my favourites of hers thus far :)

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

I love me some Ashnikko!!!

My best friend and Britney Spears comrade got me into her music recently.

I am loving Deal With It - it’s very radio friendly for AN but I think that’s necessary. I also love the vibe of the music video - it’s very Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Honourable mentions: Hi, It’s Me (the song) hit hard! I think that and Tantrum are my favourites of hers thus far :)

So nice to see fellow Ash fans on Exhale! :matches: Do you also listen to Qveen Herby and/or cupcakKe by any chance? I consider all 3 of them to be contemporaries. Such queens! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I think this might be my favorite Ashnikko MV. There's not a lot going on until the very end, but I love the aesthetic so much. TBH, most of her MVs are complete serves for a rather unknown artist. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Hi, It's Me, Special, and No Brainer were a cultural reset. These 3 songs got me into her music. Tantrum was cute for a hot minute, but it didn't have the longest shelf life, IMO. All 3 of her Halloween singles are iconic. As for Daisy, Cry, and STUPID, I wasn't crazy about either of them at first, but they totally grew on me. I especially love the Daisy remix featuring Hatsune Miku. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

So nice to see fellow Ash fans on Exhale! :matches: Do you also listen to Qveen Herby and/or cupcakKe by any chance? I consider all 3 of them to be contemporaries. Such queens! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I think this might be my favorite Ashnikko MV. There's not a lot going on until the very end, but I love the aesthetic so much. TBH, most of her MVs are complete serves for a rather unknown artist. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Hi, It's Me, Special, and No Brainer were a cultural reset. These 3 songs got me into her music. Tantrum was cute for a hot minute, but it didn't have the longest shelf life, IMO. All 3 of her Halloween singles are iconic. As for Daisy, Cry, and STUPID, I wasn't crazy about either of them at first, but they totally grew on me. I especially love the Daisy remix featuring Hatsune Miku. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

OoH I haven’t heard of Qveen Herby but I shall definitely look her up  :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: I’m not the greatest fan of CupcakKe but I’ll give her another shot (:

I agree! For someone not as well known on the music scene she has a bold aesthetic, consistency and clear cut vision to her MVs - it’s refreshing to see!

I think a lot of new artists fail to do so, their visuals are what’s going to grab a potential listener in my opinion. Like Deal With It, it’s kind of filled in the song or made it complete with the mood that the video provided.

I’m with you on Cry & Stupid, Daisy gets me places though for sure! I need to check out that remix. I also forgot to mention her Halloween singles, a massive YES! Halloween III is my favourite, the chorus has such a powerful yet subtle hook :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

I’m really looking forward to this release :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I got into Ashnikko from TikTok. Favorite songs are Cry and Tantrum :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I got into Ashnikko from TikTok. Favorite songs are Cry and Tantrum :neydedance_purple:

This is why I should stop bashing TikTok - so many awesome artists that would otherwise remain unknown have blown up because of TikTok. I checked her streams, and Homegirl is doing much better than I thought. 10 million monthly listeners on Spotify?! I remember when she didn't even use to have a million. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh wow she didn't have to snap like that

Fun fact - she co-wrote Boss Bish by Doja Cat:

And Ashnikko was even supposed to open for Doja Cat, but unfortunately, the Hot Pink Tour got canceled. That's why I've been hoping for a collaboration. Homegirl deserves the exposure. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Community Super Mods

I love that you changed the title to attract the attention of Britney and Xtina fans :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Marketing king/queen :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  (sorry, not sure of your gender)

• Haha 4

#FreeBritney

49 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I love that you changed the title to attract the attention of Britney and Xtina fans :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Marketing king/queen :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  (sorry, not sure of your gender)

I mean, when I made the thread, the album hadn't been released yet, so when I finally listened to it and heard the references, I just had to. Doing the Lord's work for my Homegirl. :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 1
  • Community Super Mods
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, when I made the thread, the album hadn't been released yet, so when I finally listened to it and heard the references, I just had to. Doing the Lord's work for my Homegirl. :explainlol_stare_spin:

Oh ok I didn’t realize that. Sorry for assuming :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The videos in your OP “are unavailable” for me but I watched/listened to Deal With It and liked it! I like the bad bit energy

• Love 1
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The videos in your OP “are unavailable” for me but I watched/listened to Deal With It and liked it! I like the bad bit energy

In that case, the album must not be out where you live yet. January 15 is the release date (at midnight like most releases these days), and it's already been out for like 4 hours where I live. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1