Jump to content

What You Need & Rock Boy sound similar??


Recommended Posts

I know you are gonna say that I'm crazy but whenever I listen to What You Need, it reminds me of Rock Boy. These are the specific parts that sound similar to me:

What You Need - 1:27 - 1:40

Rock Boy - 1:58 - 2:13

PS. And yeah, I LOVE Rock Boy! 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I know you are gonna say that I'm crazy but whenever I listen to What You Need, it reminds me of Rock Boy. These are the specific parts that sound similar to me:

What You Need - 1:27 - 1:40

Rock Boy - 1:58 - 2:13

PS. And yeah, I LOVE Rock Boy! 🤣🤣🤣

Ok I just went and re-listened to both songs. I never thought about that but now that you say I can see the similarities, but the thing is, the key is the same in both songs that’s why it makes you remember the other one 

  • Love 2
Link to post
4 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Ok I just went and re-listened to both songs. I never thought about that but now that you say I can see the similarities, but the thing is, the key is the same in both songs that’s why it makes you remember the other one 

Thank you so much! I thought I was outta my mind. 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You know I've never heard Rock Boy before today :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Maybe after enough listens I might hear the similarities.

Is it your favourite Britney song? What are your others?

I mean it's not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it. It's a catchy song. Well from Circus, Rock Me In and Phonography along with that one. But overall:

Overprotected, Lonely, What It's Like To Be Me, Perfect Lover, Break The Ice, Breathe On Me, I Run Away, You Got It All, Walk On By, so many hidden gems. What are your faves? 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I mean it's not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it. It's a catchy song. Well from Circus, Rock Me In and Phonography along with that one. But overall:

Overprotected, Lonely, What It's Like To Be Me, Perfect Lover, Break The Ice, Breathe On Me, I Run Away, You Got It All, Walk On By, so many hidden gems. What are your faves? 🙂

"not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it."

 Ha Ha Lol GIF

 the secret to surviving Exhale...just piss people off  :tongueney_britney_cocky: 

My absolute all time favourite is probably 

Spoiler

Chilling with Lou :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I mean the song needs some justice. I don't hate any of her songs, but the one that I like the least is probably Toy Soldier. Not a fan of that song at all. 

PS. Chilling With Lou is a pure bop.

You're not the first to say they don't like Toy Soldier. I don't mind it actually. 

You know the NAD have adopted Chilling with Lou as their official song. They are big fans of Myah Marie (and Jamie Lynn)

https://www.nad.org/ 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You're not the first to say they don't like Toy Soldier. I don't mind it actually. 

You know the NAD have adopted Chilling with Lou as their official song. They are big fans of Myah Marie (and Jamie Lynn)

https://www.nad.org/ 

OMG, they for sure love Body Ache (the best Myah Marie song for sure). But Chillin' With Lou will always be on top. I'm gonna stream it right now, and I'm not even kidding. 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

OMG, they for sure love Body Ache (the best Myah Marie song for sure). But Chillin' With Lou will always be on top. I'm gonna stream it right now, and I'm not even kidding. 🤣🤣🤣

I have been streaming it since I brought it up

"I drank some white wine, now I'm walking on the sky" has to be the worst line in pop history. Weirdly the song sounds better after a few bottles of white wine Drunk Amy Schumer GIF

Are you using your reverse psychology with Chilling with Lou too......

"not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it"

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I have been streaming it since I brought it up

"I drank some white wine, now I'm walking on the sky" has to be the worst line in pop history. Weirdly the song sounds better after a few bottles of white wine Drunk Amy Schumer GIF

Are you using your reverse psychology with Chilling with Lou too......

"not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it"

Of course, I always use it. 

PS. I prefer red wine but chears! 🥂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
30 minutes ago, IamMax said:

I can understand the love for 'Rock Me In', but 'Rock Boy' is seriously a dissaster song lol. 

Rock Me In is better, but Rock Boy is also good imo. The worst song on Circus is Quicksand. It's so boring tbh. 😂

Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 1:56 AM, Lonely2001 said:

OMG, they for sure love Body Ache (the best Myah Marie song for sure). But Chillin' With Lou will always be on top. I'm gonna stream it right now, and I'm not even kidding. 🤣🤣🤣

I love body ache and especially toy soldier 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block