Jump to content

Comprehensive Lindsay Lohan drama videos...


Recommended Posts

So these videos were in my recommended and I have watched them both a few times now. I never knew ALL of this Lindsay Lohan tea! Haha I was fully entertained throughout both of these and I have a new respect for LiLo. She knows how to bring the DRAMA! 

 

The part I found the most shocking was the alleged 911 call from the hospital! 

lindsay-drama.jpg.e339ec68fcd584dc6eb307ebd7871cce.jpg

  • Love 6
Link to post

I watched them a few days ago after YouTube recommended them to me, super interesting!! I remembered some of the LiLo drama from way back (I was a teenager in the aughts so I used to read about her in the gossip mags) but I learned a lot of new things from these videos, so many details I never knew about or forgot. LiLo is so iconic.

  • Like 3
Link to post
  • Exhale+
19 minutes ago, Vulpix91 said:

I watched them a few days ago after YouTube recommended them to me, super interesting!! I remembered some of the LiLo drama from way back (I was a teenager in the aughts so I used to read about her in the gossip mags) but I learned a lot of new things from these videos, so many details I never knew about or forgot. LiLo is so iconic.

The fact she was able to pull herself together on her own is remarkable. It took her few years but she did it.

I don't think we will ever understand the abuse this poor girl went trough. Whilst entire world was laughing at her.

  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The fact she was able to pull herself together on her own is remarkable. It took her few years but she did it.

I don't think we will ever understand the abuse this poor girl went trough. Whilst entire world was laughing at her.

You're right, and she deserves a lot of credit for that. Makes me sad when some people still see her as a laughing stock to this day. Her traumatic homelife combined with the insane media scrutiny she received would have been enough to make anyone go off the rails for a while. I have no doubt she's a very strong person.

  • Love 3
Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Vulpix91 said:

You're right, and she deserves a lot of credit for that. Makes me sad when some people still see her as a laughing stock to this day. Her traumatic homelife combined with the insane media scrutiny she received would have been enough to make anyone go off the rails for a while. I have no doubt she's a very strong person.

Exactly. And god know how much abuse she got from Hollywood men when she was teenager/young girl. She had no protection. She was sent into machine all by her own.

 

Ppl still make fun of her. But the truth is she had been doing good for a long time now with ups and downs. Just like everyone else.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

I used to follow Britney so closely in 2007 as a teenager, sort of like watching a car accident. I felt awful for her but couldn't tear myself away. In hindsight I was definitely a huge part of the problem and helped fund the horrible tabloids and paparazzi. Anyway, I was so relieved of course when it seemed like Britney was out of the woods and "saved" by her family (this was before people realized how cruel the conservatorship was), but I felt like I had to fill some sort of hole with worrying about a celebrity, and LiLo's drama definitely filled it. 

 

It's so funny now looking back that I used to conflate LiLo's relationship with Sam Ronson and her not being straight with how "bad" she was or with her drug use. I used to think that if I could just be friends with Lindsay I could save her from all the bad influences including her gayness. Now of course I realize I'm queer myself and that I actually just had a huge crush on Lindsay.

 

I also wonder sometimes about her career... It's basically completely dead, I cannot imaging Lindsay ever making a significant impact acting again. But at the time, people saw her fall the same as Britney's, she was considered such a promising actress, destined to win many Oscars; she really was the equivalent of Britney in the acting space. If Lou et al had succeeded in putting her under a conservatorship, do y'all think she would have made a comeback in her acting career the way Britney did on the Circus and FF tours? And if so, looking at Britney, at what cost. Would Britney be happier now fading into relative obscurity like LiLo? LiLo did always seem to thrive off of attention more than Britney... 

lindsay lohan oprah GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Anyway, just some disjointed thoughts. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Whoisittt said:

I used to follow Britney so closely in 2007 as a teenager, sort of like watching a car accident. I felt awful for her but couldn't tear myself away. In hindsight I was definitely a huge part of the problem and helped fund the horrible tabloids and paparazzi. Anyway, I was so relieved of course when it seemed like Britney was out of the woods and "saved" by her family (this was before people realized how cruel the conservatorship was), but I felt like I had to fill some sort of hole with worrying about a celebrity, and LiLo's drama definitely filled it. 

 

It's so funny now looking back that I used to conflate LiLo's relationship with Sam Ronson and her not being straight with how "bad" she was or with her drug use. I used to think that if I could just be friends with Lindsay I could save her from all the bad influences including her gayness. Now of course I realize I'm queer myself and that I actually just had a huge crush on Lindsay.

 

I also wonder sometimes about her career... It's basically completely dead, I cannot imaging Lindsay ever making a significant impact acting again. But at the time, people saw her fall the same as Britney's, she was considered such a promising actress, destined to win many Oscars; she really was the equivalent of Britney in the acting space. If Lou et al had succeeded in putting her under a conservatorship, do y'all think she would have made a comeback in her acting career the way Britney did on the Circus and FF tours? And if so, looking at Britney, at what cost. Would Britney be happier now fading into relative obscurity like LiLo? LiLo did always seem to thrive off of attention more than Britney... 

lindsay lohan oprah GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Anyway, just some disjointed thoughts. 

I think she needs to just do some independent films and get her acting going BUT part of me feels like there is something that keeps her from just jumping on indi films. She prob has contracts to fulfill in America. I think reality TV is a good possibility for her but it needs to he on something similar to Bravo's RHW type of show. She has a flair for the dramatics.  I think it's funny how easily Lindsay can say one thing one moment abd completely switch it up in the next moment.  I will never forget how she went off on Tamar Braxton after she beat Deana on Celeb Big Brother and then claimed she was hacked.  Lol classic Lindsay. 

  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to post

Ok first of all thank you for posting this cause i ate those videos, loved them

Second of all, after seeing these videos i feel so lucky to have had mid drama era Lindsay tweet me a shoutout in 2009 or 2010, i dont remember exactly. Like she stopped her day and tweeted me in the middle of all this. How lucky am i.

I still love her but seeing all this caos put together you cant help but think shes a magnet for drama and loves being involed in it. She is a cancer woman after all so, no hate to cancer people but i said what i said

  • Love 1
Link to post

I watched these :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I feel like I’ve grown up with LiLo. Shes 34 and I’m 32. I’ve always rooted for Lindsay but I think she needs to focus on one thing at a time. IDK if its a cancer trait (both of us have the same sign) but i feel like she wants to juggle everything and make it perfect. In return she gets stressed and it all turns into a mess. Cancers are definitely all about family, but her mom and dad are toxic, so i can see why she moved away. We (cancers) are perfectionist and our own harshest critics. 

Anyway, I really think she should produce/write a mock hollywood film that reflects on 04-07 because those days were CRAZY. Bishes were c0ked out and skinny. Lots of boyfriend stealing/swapping. S3x videos came out alas Paris and Kim K...along with leaked *****. It was a definitely a turning point in hollywood bc now we have social media and influencers... I think it would be really cool to see what happened behind the scenes. 

At the end of the day...I don’t see her being an actress anymore. I know its her passion, but her time has come and gone. She should raise revenue thru her businesses and see about producing/directing. I really think she could do that. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
20 hours ago, Whoisittt said:

I used to follow Britney so closely in 2007 as a teenager, sort of like watching a car accident. I felt awful for her but couldn't tear myself away. In hindsight I was definitely a huge part of the problem and helped fund the horrible tabloids and paparazzi. Anyway, I was so relieved of course when it seemed like Britney was out of the woods and "saved" by her family (this was before people realized how cruel the conservatorship was), but I felt like I had to fill some sort of hole with worrying about a celebrity, and LiLo's drama definitely filled it. 

 

It's so funny now looking back that I used to conflate LiLo's relationship with Sam Ronson and her not being straight with how "bad" she was or with her drug use. I used to think that if I could just be friends with Lindsay I could save her from all the bad influences including her gayness. Now of course I realize I'm queer myself and that I actually just had a huge crush on Lindsay.

 

I also wonder sometimes about her career... It's basically completely dead, I cannot imaging Lindsay ever making a significant impact acting again. But at the time, people saw her fall the same as Britney's, she was considered such a promising actress, destined to win many Oscars; she really was the equivalent of Britney in the acting space. If Lou et al had succeeded in putting her under a conservatorship, do y'all think she would have made a comeback in her acting career the way Britney did on the Circus and FF tours? And if so, looking at Britney, at what cost. Would Britney be happier now fading into relative obscurity like LiLo? LiLo did always seem to thrive off of attention more than Britney... 

lindsay lohan oprah GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Anyway, just some disjointed thoughts. 

Her career would probably be saved. But at what cost ?

Shed be over medicated and stripped of basic human rights. And considering how messy Dina and Michael are. Lou would have 200% control over Lindsay's life.

Lindsay was great in sic note so if she ever decides to comeback. Some sitcom/comedy would be a great choice 4 her.

 

I genuinely think there is smth going on much deeper that is preventing her to make a proper comeback.

 

Ppl always say ohhh she had 10 chances to comeback. But the fact is all all of "opportunities" she was given were laughable. Plus her being in bad state of mind did not help.

 

However she pulled herself together in recent years and looks and seems better than ever post 2006.

  • Like 2
Link to post
11 hours ago, Nando. said:

Ok first of all thank you for posting this cause i ate those videos, loved them

Second of all, after seeing these videos i feel so lucky to have had mid drama era Lindsay tweet me a shoutout in 2009 or 2010, i dont remember exactly. Like she stopped her day and tweeted me in the middle of all this. How lucky am i.

I still love her but seeing all this caos put together you cant help but think shes a magnet for drama and loves being involed in it. She is a cancer woman after all so, no hate to cancer people but i said what i said

What did she tweet you about?

Link to post

I watched it it's interesting, I remember she was a mess but Britney/Paris/Nicole were the big ones i followed so didn't know much... I watched her Oprah series and it's a mess it was supposed to help her image but it damaged a lot it's embarrassing! I'm actually surprised about the years and years involved in drama, the court part is wow she couldn't keep her **** together. 

Link to post

Imagine if Britney had left Hollywood in time like Lindsay did and started over in Dubai like her, so she could spend her money on what she wants instead of on lawyers forced onto her case that she never wished was set up in the first place :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:.

Lindsay made the clever choice :taylor_swift_evil_smile:.
Because of 💕, Britney could never leave her kids behind so unfortunately she’s perhaps trapped for life :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block