Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we getting a Pokemon Smile moment?!

what about Purugly?      I think I would've preferred even Xtina instead  

They should make her as a Pokemon called Kitty Purry 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Does anyone else remember the rumour that Britney was recording a cover of a song in 2016 for a pokemon anniversary? 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Has Ash already grown up yet? I used to watched the original series but that was a long time ago. 

No. He's actually more child-like in the latest seasons. 

On 1/13/2021 at 9:50 AM, PokemonSpears said:

682197974_kp-min(2).jpg.ad5c6efed94e4f8b8fb43179eb40d7af.jpg 25th-anniversary-main-169.jpg

It's been announced by the Pokémon Company that they're teaming up with Universal Music Group to create a "global music celebration" called P25 Music, featuring different artists, Katy Perry among them. ( :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: ) 

A trailer has been released where we can hear a little bit of Katy at the end

From their site:

Of course, every party needs a great playlist, and to that end, Pokémon is teaming up with Universal Music Group and some of the biggest names in music to create a global music celebration dubbed P25 Music. Expect new songs from a wide range of musicians, featuring rising artists and award-winning superstars like pop icon Katy Perry. More details, including additional performer surprises, will be announced throughout the year.

25th-anniversary-169.jpg

It was on February 27, 1996 that the first ever Pokémon games, Red & Green, were released in Japan. They would come to America and the rest of the world in 1998 as Red & Blue. 

A new website has been launched as a "hub for fan celebrations" that will host several monthly events to celebrate this anniversary throughout the year. 

Koty Purry announced as a Pokemon :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Moderators
23 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I wonder if she is paying them to perform. 

nah, I think the deal is with the record label, so they must've picked her for whatever reason :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

there are more artists to be announced, the question is whether she's the biggest one and that's why they have announced her first, or if they're saving the best for last :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1