Katy Perry announced as part of the celebrations of Pokémon's 25th anniversary

• Super Moderators
31 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This is so ******* iconic. I’m already sad Britney will most likely not be involved, despite her and her kids being Pokémon fans, and her contributing “Soda Pop” to the first movie. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

no one made more promo for Pokémon Go than hers, and up to last year it's made more than $4.2 BILLION in revenue! 

Why can't she be in Universal Music :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we getting a Pokemon Smile moment?!

what about Purugly?      I think I would've preferred even Xtina instead  

They should make her as a Pokemon called Kitty Purry 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Not The Pokemon Company finding a way to make me interested in Katy Perry...  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It's interesting, tho. I'm excited to see who else is involved. 2021 will be a great year for Pokémon fans. 

Still praying for Sinnoh remakes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

22 minutes ago, chadwickles said:

Pokémon isn't necessarily for a younger target...it's actually a franchise whose audience has grown with it (25 years ago) and STILL continues to introduce younger geenrations to it. So it's actually a pretty smart move. Just my thoughts *shrug*

But people 25 or 30+ years who actually love Pokemon dont give a s-h-i-t if Katy Perry sing song for it or no

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Still praying for Sinnoh remakes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

What if the Sinnoh remakes are Pokémon's Original Doll? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

No, but seriously, me too. I'm excited for Snap too, lol. That game was cute and I want to play the new one so bad! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dexwhitespears said:

tenor.gif

Oh, Katherine, dear Katherine what has your flop career come to. 

Karma is indeed a ... 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I love how people make fun of artists for partnering with huge companies. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@PokemonSpears i'm so sorry to hear Katy has anything to do with this - I hope you still enjoy it!

I'll try :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

I'm still more worried about the artists they haven't announced yet. They're all gonna be from UMG, and thought there are really good names, there's also others that are kind of :nopingout_meme: 

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

I love how people make fun of artists for partnering with huge companies. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

if any, it's Pokémon who are making a favor to Katy Perry by making her part of this, despite being years past her peak, and I'm not saying it just because I like Pokémon, but literally, Pokémon is the biggest multimedia franchise there is worldwide. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Like 1