Justin Timberlake grabbed Kylie's butt without permission?

• Twitter Team

I stumbled upon this tweet about Justin Timberlake grabbing Kylie Minogue's butt in 2003 but Kylie told him to not do so prior. He then bragged the day after. What do we think? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

qmKLyxX.png

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
  • Like 1
  • IAmJustAKnee changed the title to Justin Timberlake grabbed Kylie's butt without permission?

Cool, so by following JT's theory i can violate ***ual boundaries of all the hot men that i want as long as i ensure ppl that i am representing my country by doing so? Such claim actually refers to a nation who standardizes this behaviour, which is of course repulsive :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Side note: still waiting for Timberlake and Bieber to release their upcoming, inevitable duet "River Rafting" accompanied by a music video focusing on beavers making a dam out of timber, in a lake, blocking rafters' further passage of course. 

Concept is:

white water GIF

Pin on TPT Can Teach Every Child

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Justin Bieber GIF by AMAs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Justin Timberlake Snl GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY (chorus includes the phrase "beavlive in yourself").

• Haha 1
On 1/13/2021 at 6:10 AM, GMFlop said:

So what are we supposed to do now? Try to cancel about something he did more than a decade ago? Oh that's right! Censorship rules!!! 

Well, he had absolutely no problem calling Brit the B word years after things were said and done and that's only one reason among many many others why his dry asz stinky puszy should be canceled :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

On 1/12/2021 at 11:10 PM, GMFlop said:

So what are we supposed to do now? Try to cancel about something he did more than a decade ago? Oh that's right! Censorship rules!!! 

Oh no… I think you might be confused. Canceling someone is no longer financially supporting a person who has done some thing agree disgusting. Censorship is silencing someone. He will still have a Twitter, an Instagram and the media to speak. No one is censoring him. They’re calling him out for touching someone who did not want to be touched.

Also there should be no statute of limitations for calling out pervs.