Jump to content

What’s Your Favorite Miley Cyrus Album?


What’s Your Favorite Miley Cyrus Album?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Because of Robot, Can’t Be Tamed will always be my favourite. It provides me with chills to this day! And My Heart Beats For Love to follow - such a sweet song. 

Bangerz is a close second but my god, Can’t Be Tamed, I remember it’s release and how excited it had me with regards to pop music again.

I was only like 17 but I thought CBT was her Bangerz at the time like I thought this was going to be as provocative as she could get :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plastic Hearts  Night Crawling, WTF Do I Know, and Gimme What I Want 

Plastic Hearts and Can’t Be Tamed. Robot, Liberty Walk, Stay, Who Owns My Heart, Pastic Hearts, Night Crawling, Midnight Sky, Angels Like You and Never Be Me are one of my favorite songs of all time.

CAN’T BE TAMED 

Posted Images

I never really thought about this but ALL of her albums are completely different from each other. If you weren’t a fan you might think she’s inconsistent and doesn’t know her sound :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I would say that I’m a fan but not a stan. I do feel like Miley has been trying to find herself since Can’t be Tamed and I loved that album. I haven’t listened any of her albums before that. 

BANGERZ was a good album but she had some immature songs on there that didn’t show growth. It felt more “shock value” than anything else but wrecking ball and other bops helped. 

I have never listened to her dead petz album so I can’t speak on it

Younger Now...i have only listened to the album once. It didn’t feel authentic to me AT ALL. I felt like she beat herself up over being human idk. We at least got Malibu. 

Plastic Hearts almost feels full circle (to me) it reminds me of Cant Be Tamed but less pop. Anyone else? This album sounds the most authentic and I hope she stays on this route. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 1/12/2021 at 10:42 PM, Style. said:

Plastic Hearts and Can’t Be Tamed. Robot, Liberty Walk, Stay, Who Owns My Heart, Pastic Hearts, Night Crawling, Midnight Sky, Angels Like You and Never Be Me are one of my favorite songs of all time. Miley is the best singer of her generation and she deserves so much more. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

 

AGREED. Liberty Walk is soooooo good! 

  • Love 2
Link to post
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I never really thought about this but ALL of her albums are completely different from each other. If you weren’t a fan you might think she’s inconsistent and doesn’t know her sound :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I would say that I’m a fan but not a stan. I do feel like Miley has been trying to find herself since Can’t be Tamed and I loved that album. I haven’t listened any of her albums before that. 

BANGERZ was a good album but she had some immature songs on there that didn’t show growth. It felt more “shock value” than anything else but wrecking ball and other bops helped. 

I have never listened to her dead petz album so I can’t speak on it

Younger Now...i have only listened to the album once. It didn’t feel authentic to me AT ALL. I felt like she beat herself up over being human idk. We at least got Malibu. 

Plastic Hearts almost feels full circle (to me) it reminds me of Cant Be Tamed but less pop. Anyone else? This album sounds the most authentic and I hope she stays on this route. 

Bangerz is an amazing album, but has some songs that are awful. Also you should listen to the Dead Petz Album, it's such a vibe, it's smooth and chill, I really love it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

Spoiler

I totally agree about Plastic Hearts, Younger Now and Cant Be Tamed :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Can’t Be Tamed is the only album of hers I’ve ever listened to in full. Her discography is all over the place and not consistent at all. Listening to Plastic Hearts right now for the first time to see what all the rage is about :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t Be Tamed is the only album of hers I’ve ever listened to in full. Her discography is all over the place and not consistent at all. Listening to Plastic Hearts right now for the first time to see what all the rage is about :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Plastic Hearts is such a perfection, I think you're going to like it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Link to post
8 hours ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

+Miley and dead petz: space bootz, bb talk, lighter, bang me box, slub of butter, 1 sun, 

+Younger now: love someone, bad mood, I would die for you, miss you so much , thinking

+ Can't be tamed: robot, liberty walk

The Dead Petz album is so underrated :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 'Fweaky' is such a bop :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 1/12/2021 at 11:45 PM, Style. said:

Growing up I’ve had a complicated relationship with Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz. The crack was so good! ******* old times, I miss them! The music was just better back then. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

 

I remember that at first I hated the album so much, but it really grew on me and I really love it now :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, bas che said:

Bangerz follower by Plastic Hearts. The EP from around 2 years ago had some good songs if u can ignore the ratchet Rupaul collab.

 

Dead Petz was my least fav. So random.

I was thinking to include the EP, but I decided to include only her studio albums. The Dead Petz album isn’t random at all, it was just Miley expressing her feelings :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 10:24 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

Can't be tamed might be my favourite, it doesn't sound old-ish. 

PH is one the best record of 2020. 

And Bangerz had a special place in my heart because she features only one ***** and it's Britney ***** lol

Can't Be Tamed aged like wine :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Especially the singles :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I also agree for the PH, it's easily in top 10 of the best records of 2020 :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: And Bangerz is such a vibe :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: These are my 3 fave albums by Miley too :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Link to post
On 1/13/2021 at 8:08 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Haha :orangu_orangutan_ape: Idk luv, Miley seems like such a try-hard :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You just wish Billie to be as good performer as Miley :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Even 2010 Miley when she was like 17, was 100x better than Billie :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Spoiler

Billie is a queen :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block