This Day in Pop: Britney Spears' '...Baby One More Time' album is released in 1999 (January 12)

• Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Iconic pop album, can't wait for the release of the funko pop album cover this year.

Fave songs are "I Will Be There" and "Born To Make You Happy".

I always preferred the blue cd best. I have one brand new sealed copy as well.

What Funko :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I only knew about Toxic and Oops

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

What Funko :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I only knew about Toxic and Oops

I don't remember exactly where I read it but yes apparently were supposed to get the album cover of BOMT as a funko pop as well, along with the Oops and Toxic ones early this year. I actually already saw a presale listing on ebay for the Oops one which is supposed to be available on the 15th of this month but I haven't seen any official site post it up so I'm not sure if that's the official release date.

I like the LP HT one as well, so I can't wait to see Britney's 

Elbfp0vWoAEZieE.jpg?fit=680,680&ssl=1&w=

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

still waiting for the email my heart sequel, ‘duet me on tiktok’ :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

but really im jelly of all u older exhalers that were kids when it was released and grew up on bomt (i was newborn, my childhood soundtrack was good girl gone bad lol) its just so legendary