Paula abdul is relaunching her music career

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before Britney spears,  there was Paula abdul,  who was packaged by Virgin Records as the girl next door..   Unlike Britney,  Paula wasn't a teenager.    She was 26 years old when

Hi, I'm 36 will be 37 this year.    I was 7 when Rush,  Rush came out and said that's my wedding song.    We are all not dead or old.    I remember her MTV days,  where s

This will be Britney in her 50s making the Glory follow up!    and I’m not comparing Britney to Paula at all FYI lol 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
34 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Didn't she try already like ten years ago and flopped miserably?

It peaked at #68. But nobody was interested In her music but it was a huge club hit back then. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, littlemissvixen said:

I love Paula!  I bought Head Over Heels, loved it, and was sad to find out that few others shared my excitement. Lol I’m definitely here for this. 

Head over heels was ahead if its time. 

My love is for real, honoring her middle eastern heritage in a dance pop song.  

• Love 3

• Exhale+

She had a couple singles over a decade ago, those were fun, we’ll see what she’s cooking up. Paula is a cultural staple, her new music might not be a huge success but she’ll remain relevant. Isn’t she a host on The Masked Dancer?

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

She had a couple singles over a decade ago, those were fun, we’ll see what she’s cooking up. Paula is a cultural staple, her new music might not be a huge success but she’ll remain relevant. Isn’t she a host on The Masked Dancer?

A judge,  she's smart, she knows she's not Madonna or Janet Jackson..

But she has loyal fans. 

I know it won't sell huge,  but it would probably be huge at the clubs.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

How ironic that I see this thread while I've been listening to her music and seeing her vids on youtube.

She may be kind of  a has-been but im glad that she is returning to the music scene.

I just wonder what type of music she'll make considering everything is all ghetto rap and raunchy sx songs....

I also love her Forever Your Girl album! 

If I was alive in the 80s, I DEFINITELY would've been a fan!

50 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

How ironic that I see this thread while I've been listening to her music and seeing her vids on youtube.

She may be kind of  a has-been but im glad that she is returning to the music scene.

I just wonder what type of music she'll make considering everything is all ghetto rap and raunchy sx songs....

I also love her Forever Your Girl album! 

If I was alive in the 80s, I DEFINITELY would've been a fan!

the ghetto rap comment does not sit right with my spirit......

On 1/12/2021 at 7:58 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Hi, I'm 36 will be 37 this year. 

I was 7 when Rush,  Rush came out and said that's my wedding song. 

We are all not dead or old. 

I remember her MTV days,  where she was one of the few that actually had some of the best videos. 

I wish I was old enough to have been alive when MTV played music videos.