Paula abdul is relaunching her music career

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before Britney spears,  there was Paula abdul,  who was packaged by Virgin Records as the girl next door..   Unlike Britney,  Paula wasn't a teenager.    She was 26 years old when

Hi, I'm 36 will be 37 this year.    I was 7 when Rush,  Rush came out and said that's my wedding song.    We are all not dead or old.    I remember her MTV days,  where s

This will be Britney in her 50s making the Glory follow up!    and I’m not comparing Britney to Paula at all FYI lol 

Posted Images

Yeah, she missed all the opportunities to make her music relevant again for the past 20 years, I don’t think she’ll be releasing anything.

I actually really enjoyed her music and dance. Still do. I loved working on her biggest fan page back in the day that my friend run. I was in charge of the design. Good old times. 

wishing her the best of luck. 

• Love 3

I’m glad to see she’s making a proper musical comeback. She looks like she goes all out in her performances, can’t wait for what she brings! 

Vibeology now what is that?
Well it's the study
Of the chemistry
Between you and me” 
tumblr_n41gsblO5d1qzqtn5o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Name me another pop star that actually has awards for choreography in movies and music. I'll wait for an eternity.  Cos you can't find another pop star with serious dance cred like her. 

She’s an incredible dancer. I’d love to see her focus on that.

• Like 1