Olivia Rodrigo and her new song "Drivers License" are blowing up

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t get why it’s blowing up. I saw someone I follow on TikTok make a video about it and I thought it was an ad It’s good, but why are people freaking out about it? It’s stuff like this

i refuse the click on that video 

Lol why?? Beyonce was an undiscovered artist once 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t get why it’s blowing up. I saw someone I follow on TikTok make a video about it and I thought it was an ad :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s good, but why are people freaking out about it?

It’s stuff like this that make me feel like I’m out of touch with my own Gen Z generation :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She's part of high school musical the series,  she has the house of mouse backing her up. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

This girl is about to ruin Little Mix's chance at a second week at Number 1 in the UK :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Anyway, I like the song and think it is okay but I don't think it is anything special for it to blow up like it is...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Well I didn’t see that coming. I too only listened to it because of Taylor but I thought the song was tolerable. Writing is good. Song is forgettable. Happy for her success at a young age, she sounds and writes well

conventional, usual, normal, plain, basic, generic, vanilla, dull, insipid, uninteresting, unexciting, uninspiring, unstimulating, unoriginal, tired

i guess it will be a hit for normies and basic NPCs who get their music through today's top hits playlists and tiktok dance challenges :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

This world is really boring

• Like 1

I have never heard of her but I watched the video just for the sake of it and I was surprised by her vocals and the song itself. She has range. My favorite part of the song is the bridge... sounds very Lorde. 

It's nothing groundbreaking but it's a good debut. 

• Like 1