This Day in Pop: Britney's first red carpet at the 1999 American Music Awards (January 11)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On January 11, 1999, the 26th Annual American Music Awards took place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles hosted by Brandy and Melissa Joan Hart. Shania Twain had the most nominations (5) though W

Young Brunetteney was so precious. 

Awww she so beautiful and looks like just a sweet girl. Its funny I remember people counting her out since day 1 saying she wouldn't last and look at her now she is a living LEGEND.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I remember people counting her out since day 1 saying she wouldn't last and look at her now she is a living LEGEND.

My husband was one of them, he told me that the first time he saw her that was his first thoughts, “another one hit wonder girl”, now a days he adores her and says she has proven him wrong. 

anyway, she was just a baby and already taking over the world. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
19 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

That means she was 15 years old when she released the single and video right :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

I believe she just turned 17 (December) and debuted her single when she was still 16.

• Like 4

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Community Super Mods
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

That means she was 15 years old when she released the single and video right :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I believe she just turned 17 (December) and debuted her single when she was still 16.

Yeah, she was 16 when the single came out and 17 when the album did.

The fact that her oldest son is turning 16 this year :dead_falling_wig_dying: 

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
17 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

It’s so sad to watch this now knowing how her life has turned out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I was thinking the same exact thing :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Like 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

• Exhale+

BTW she looked so sweet here. Little did we know all the iconic things she would do next 

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o