• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney predicted the pandemic with that mask 

Jamie probably put duct tape on it

This video is insanely hard to find! I've tried to find it for so long but haven't been able to!

2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

I need this video please. I got to show it to friends. It’s from POM Tour at Tokyo Japan. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

This video is insanely hard to find! I've tried to find it for so long but haven't been able to!

2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

Lol it’s been scrubbed from the net like For the Record

Here's the full show if you guys want it. Has the original video of Britney and the mask:

https://britney-online.net/media/videos/click.php?id=licjpjune03

• Love 1
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I’m glad this happened to her - you can’t get away with being this lazy. She was scared to death and panicking hard - never saw the mask again.. 😂

I don’t like responses like this. Up until 2008 Britney always at least sang 1 song in her show live and during the ITZ era she typically sang along when doing live performances (only to be dubbed later). I really think the lip syncing is a byproduct of her team censoring her and keeping her mic OFF. Even with the POM soundboards leaking from 2014 she’s singing along with Perfume

With that said this broke headlines. Miss Lou probably sent out a lot of cease and desists lol that’s why it’s so hard to find

• Haha 2