This Day in Pop: Britney Spears wins Favorite Pop Artist at the 2014 People's Choice Awards (January 08)

• Community Super Mods

pca2014.jpg.8502ecd0e94f4d28c6df589e6b3a4f9e.jpg 002.jpg

On January 08, 2014, the 40th People's Choice Awards took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Britney Spears was voted Favorite Pop Artist, beating Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake. There were two other categories that she didn't win though:

• Favorite Pop Artist - won
  • Favorite Female Artist - lost to Demi Lovato
  • Favorite Music Fan Following (Britney Army) - lost to Demi Lovato's Lovatics

002.jpg

001.jpg

009.jpg

004.jpg

023.jpg

029.jpg

026.jpg

035.jpg

046.jpg

062.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

010.jpg

050.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

040.jpg

tumblr_mz5moon7pq1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Britney-Spears-Had-REALLY-Good-Time.gif

• Love 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On January 08, 2014, the 40th People's Choice Awards took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Britney Spears was voted Favorite Pop Artist, beating Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Justi

Omg I forgot about Shrek 

Posted Images

7 years?... OMG !.. time is cruel!

Uh... that dress really aged badly, I remember looking on that some years ago and thinking it was gorgeous.
She was soo funny and nice during the interview with ET, QUEEN :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:.

• Community Super Mods
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

Uh... that dress really aged badly, I remember looking on that some years ago and thinking it was gorgeous.

it still is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it still is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

haa.. DONT KNOWWW she looks happy and shinning! but theres something weird with the contrast between the dress fabric and the applications. 
Is it the same designer of this other grammy party dress? I just realize its a similar concept

Britney-Spears-Clive-Davis-Pre-Grammy-Pa

• Community Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Barajas said:

haa.. DONT KNOWWW she looks happy and shinning! but theres something weird with the contrast between the dress fabric and the applications. 
Is it the same designer of this other grammy party dress? I just realize its a similar concept

idk about the designers :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but I think the 2014 was very classy.

the other one you showed, and several others, I remember people saying the thing was that she cut off the dresses, like, the original design used to be longer, and that's why they look weird 

8 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I see what you mean, but see-through with a pattern is hardly unique. Also I really dislike the grammy party dress. The cool tone but then with that hair, and with the nude from the stomach down... Jut really badly executed imo. The one in the OP and this one are much better:

Pin on celebrity

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I see what you mean, but see-through with a pattern is hardly unique. Also I really dislike the grammy party dress. The cool tone but then with that hair, and with the nude from the stomach down... Jut really badly executed imo. The one in the OP and this one are much better:

Pin on celebrity

Yes I do agree the nude in the Grammy dress is messy, I wouldnt say thats my favorite look neither, but I like that tone on her. I just tought it was kind of similar to the other dress.
VMA01 look its epic, perfect and superior of course! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: