Lady Gaga: impeach Donald Trump

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least she didn't pull a Demi and tell the whole world that yesterday's mess made her want to write new music.   

Ok, but wheres the music video for Sour Candy, Replay or Free Woman sis 

Go back to promote your flop *** album, we don't need you to speaks about politics 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I hate this rhetoric. Artists are humans too. They’re not in existence just to provide us entertainment. They’re allowed to have opinions and to share those however they like. 

But it’s being posted here because she’s a singer and Jordan hates Trump, not because she’s a political analyst or just expressing her views. If she didn’t sing we wouldn’t be hearing her views

Make pop fun again :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I hate this rhetoric. Artists are humans too. They’re not in existence just to provide us entertainment. They’re allowed to have opinions and to share those however they like. 

of course she can do, but is it necessary? a singer opinion can change the situation? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
it's better for her to think about her music cause she is going to downfall :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bas che said:

How’s it okay for artists to attach themselves to presidents? Gaga and Biden, Beyoncé and Obama etc

CIA is all up in Hollywood. 

Not a Trump supporter myself, but I am personally TIRED of politics and hearing every regurgitated take these celebs have. They really think they're pushing the envelope. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 8

12 hours ago, blackguillemot said:

Honestly, singers can keep their political opinions and urges. It comes off as endorsed. Really irritating to me, all these 'vote' advertisings too... Go promote feet cream or smthn :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Translation ;  "artists should promote literal garbage, like bogus corporate products ,but not anything of importance because it hurts my wittle feelings". :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
Great take.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Korb said:

Translation ;  "artists should promote literal garbage, like bogus corporate products ,but not anything of importance because it hurts my wittle feelings". :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
Great take.

I do believe they don't just do it for free. And politics is not a foot cream. People should choose themselves, politicians should promote themseves by right means, not with a help of some entertainer. I can decide myself regarding choices. With their popularity raising awareness is what they should do. Think deeper! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Like 3