Nicki Minaj's new era is coming

• Community Leader

Nicki Minaj unfollowed everyone on Instagram. Fans believe it's because she's readying a new era. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I'm scared but excited for her grand return. Queen of rap :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Exhale, are YOU excited for Nicki's new music? 

nicki-minaj-era.jpg.a07e29fd913770a3f2a4d7e43e40b1f8.jpg

Related:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How is her unfollowing people a sign of her new era though? I mean she's Petty so she might just have beef with everyone.

Is she still defending her rap*** brother & husband/ collabing with pedos and harassing her husbands victims to stay quiet?      

Didn't she announce her retirement not too long ago?  

Posted Images

Do you know that you were part of the hate train, Jordan? Never forget. Hope this time around your twitter fingers are helping my brand. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don’t know what to expect from a Nicki album at this point in her career, but I need that Aubrey x Onika x Wayne collaboration and diss tracks directed at the girls because Nicki made it clear from the start: IT’S OK TO KEEP YA LEGS CLOSED! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 3
  • Community Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do you know that you were part of the hate train, Jordan? Never forget. Hope this time around your twitter fingers are helping my brand. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don’t know what to expect from a Nicki album at this point in her career, but I need that Aubrey x Onika x Wayne collaboration and diss tracks directed at the girls because Nicki made it clear from the start: IT’S OK TO KEEP YA LEGS CLOSED! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Not Nicki unfollowing everyone so the Arianators wouldn’t flood her DM’s :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not Nicki unfollowing everyone so the Arianators wouldn’t flood her DM’s :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Arianators can suck it for letting Bed flop. :roxxy:

asqwcmf.mp4

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki will be coming for Jordan! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 2
  • Community Super Mods
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Arianators can suck it for letting Bed flop. :roxxy:

asqwcmf.mp4

I can’t remember what Ho was giving me **** for including Bed in my songs that deserved more thread :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+

Unfollowing everyone is the new way of announcing a new era? Is that seriously a thing? I can only picture Nicki doing this lol

• Like 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o