Dua Lipa - If It Ain’t Me (Unreleased)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found an unreleased song from Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia. It’s such a bop, deserves to be released 

Also I find the beat very similar to this one   

about 6 demos from the album leaked  I wanted to post it a while ago but I forgot, this one is even the weakest one, the other ones are literally single material

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I loved it when i heard it! such a luscious and groovy-funk production! it deserves to be on FN :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Let’s hope she’s going to release it in 2021 :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I loved it when i heard it! such a luscious and groovy-funk production! it deserves to be on FN :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Also I find the beat very similar to this one 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

about 6 demos from the album leaked :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I wanted to post it a while ago but I forgot, this one is even the weakest one, the other ones are literally single material :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I love this one and also this: :neydedance_purple:

2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

like how is this even a demo? the song is literally finished and it slays :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Maybe it didn't just fit the album theme :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I’m sure we will see this song be officially released on the future nostalgia deluxe edition with

- un dia

- love is religion

- that kind of women

- fever (with American artist) 
- prisoner

- real groove (studio 2054 remix)