Christina Aguilera sets sights on releasing her Spanish-language album in 2021

• Community Leader

Update: Xtina shared a glimpse of her recording!

Earlier: 

Christina Aguilera says she plans on releasing her Spanish-language album this year. It's worth reminding you she's been saying this since 2018, so maybe don't hold your breath. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

xtina-spanish.jpg.4a34601ee2bc833ea433f28016c60b88.jpg

Related:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't like her music in English, so I don't have high hopes for her music in spanish 

As a Latino.. She should’ve released it in 2019 or 2020 when Spanish music (Reggaetón) was at its peak! She could’ve had a good debut/era!! Time is ticking Xtincta!!  

Mi Reflejo was so good and did well at the time, I hope she really releases another Spanish album! Come over queen

Posted Images

• Exhale+

When I was in Mexico this past summer my Mom heard Ven Conmigo on the radio and she was shocked that Christina sang in Spanish :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

So my question is this. Is there a demand for a Spanish album by her? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 3

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

1 hour ago, Harlow said:

Isn't the 20th birthday of MI REFLEJO this year? I really hope she will release this album... (and that MI REFLEJO will get a vinyl release too!).

It was last year in september. 

• Love 1

Well i don't understand Spanish - i really wish i did :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Lotus is still her best album in my opinion :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I'd love to listen to the Spanish scene and understand wtf is going on, cause i love the beats usually used in Spanish music

• Love 1

Agee should release the final documents with her quit from music. She’s washed up and there’s nothing she can do to save her brand. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Doing Oreo vids is a cute part time job tho. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
9 hours ago, Style. said:

Agee should release the final documents with her quit from music. She’s washed up and there’s nothing she can do to save her brand. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Doing Oreo vids is a cute part time job tho. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

She made collabing with Nicki a trend so maybe they can hold a documentary together on their retirement :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 4

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
13 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

When I was in Mexico this past summer my Mom heard Ven Conmigo on the radio and she was shocked that Christina sang in Spanish :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

So my question is this. Is there a demand for a Spanish album by her? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Mi reflego is her 4th highest selling album so theres prob a possibility :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Haha 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: